No Fap 2k14 Vol. Together we can make it.

tried doing no fap to see if I got any of the 'benefits'

didn't notice anything for a few days.

found a good webcam vid on xvideos and went HAM and bone.

feelsgoodman.

Anyone going through flatline ever try horny goat weed? Just curious, I've heard people talk about this stuff before.

Honestly, if you can go a YEAR without fapping, you might have libido issues :lol:

But yeah, fapping too much can negatively affect your sex life. I think once a week is healthy. The most important bit is getting up for your girl when it counts, because if that becomes an issue, she will be sexually frustrated and that could lead to relationship problems :wow:

The main goal should be to stop fapping with pron. There should be maintenance faps at least once a week if you're not consistently smashing.

How's everyone hanging in? Today is day 48 for me. I can't say I have any superpowers or anything yet, but I feel decent. My motivation and overall drive to succeed at life goals still isn't through the roof like many people report, but I'm optimistic about the future. I haven't had a ton of urges in the last few weeks to fap, although sometimes I do find myself looking at those worldstarhoney videos and then something will kick in and tell me it's pointless to watch them and I'll exit out. I bought a book to help study for a tech cert that hopefully can get me a job, and I'm eating healthy(although I was already prior to no fap) but my workouts haven't been great. Any positive changes are good and I'll take them when I can get them. Let's keep this thread going so that maybe it can keep people motivated to stick with it.

How's everyone hanging in? Today is day 48 for me. I can't say I have any superpowers or anything yet, but I feel decent. My motivation and overall drive to succeed at life goals still isn't through the roof like many people report, but I'm optimistic about the future. I haven't had a ton of urges in the last few weeks to fap, although sometimes I do find myself looking at those worldstarhoney videos and then something will kick in and tell me it's pointless to watch them and I'll exit out. I bought a book to help study for a tech cert that hopefully can get me a job, and I'm eating healthy(although I was already prior to no fap) but my workouts haven't been great. Any positive changes are good and I'll take them when I can get them. Let's keep this thread going so that maybe it can keep people motivated to stick with it.

day 49 for me. sounds like how its been for me so far

For anyone looking for a way to keep track of the days there's an iphone app called advanced timer free. You just put your start date in and it lets you know what day you're on.

day 49 for me. sounds like how its been for me so far

Sounds like you fellas need some sex. Make it happen.

I was wondering where this thread went. On April 15th I will be at the 120 days as planned. Will try to go for the rest of the year. Been working wonders. Been getting female attention and such but I don't care for that. Trying to get money. I'll chase these **** when I am making 70k+.

Besides that I have to get back in the gym and do something with this energy.

Also been cooking and working on my CPA. Nothing but self improvement this year. Thinking of findind a job in europe for a couple years before coming back to the states. hopefully NYC.

Last edited:
Does a world star candy video count as pron? I was able to go 16 days, today I just had to let loose. However, I NEED to stay away from pron, and I just hope that video isn't considered that.

still in. I don't count watching films or booty pics/shake videos as breaking No Fap, but the goal for me personally is to break both habits. I've even cut out yambs cuz they were not the ones I wanted. Trying to really kick my ex to the curb for real without entering another situation. I'm on the @sunshineblotters steez and going for total self improvement. Funny thing is he's thinking of moving to Europe for a couple years and I'm thinking of moving to Japan this year. Anyways carry on and be strong fellas!

The urge the last two days has been STRONG. I've been trying to stay away from my bedroom.

I'M FAPPIN AND DRIVING TO POF PROFILE PICS RIGHT NOW!!!

back in flatline period this is scary **** cuz I have a dilemma. Now I told you about how I hit a couple girls but felt nothing when I was in the P in previous no faps. And how I'm not sure if I could get it up when I am flatlining even if a bad (okay) chick were tryna smash?

Well long story short girl from Home Depot wants me to stick my p in her vajay. Now that I am in a flat line period (which tends to last 2-3 weeks for me) I am not sure if I should try to hit. Word travels fast and she got some pretty bad (okay) friends. I don't want to be known as the guy who has "permanent" whiskey ****.

WWYD?

Last edited:
Well, if you really don't trust yourself and have to smash, cop performance enhancers.

Some dude was saying vitalikor works.

The thing is just to use that until you can get your sensitivity back or you wont be able to live up to your "rep".

Good lookin out with all these responses.
what is flatline period?
You get to a point where your **** stops working. I never tried having sex in the flatline period tho. It is scary the first time tho. Because it is literally lifeless. Read on the internet about people having a flatline period that last months.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom