No Fap 2k14 Vol. Together we can make it.

I'm in. I didn't do well in December, but the motivation will be much stronger this go around as it is a New Year :smokin

^^^^^^
avy???

In.
tumblr_m6d2nbXate1qajaz9.gif

missandei1.jpg

nathalie emmanuel :pimp:  didnt know she was in games of thrones

My God

I'm in. I remember the days I could see some teddies and be on brick. When you start the rabbit hole of pron there's no coming back. I can only get off to compilations now. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] longest I went was 5 months.

I was going to get one last one in before the new year, but I'm not even in the mood anymore. I guess I'll start a day early lol.

The magnitude of this challenge is just hitting me. 365 days. kicking the habit

Last edited:
I'm in. I remember the days I could see some teddies and be on brick. When you start the rabbit hole of pron there's no coming back. I can only get off to compilations now. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] longest I went was 5 months.
I'm trynna get back to them days. I remember I saw this lady thigh at my cousin church n was praying I aint have to stand up, my joint was rocked up for like 30 minutes. If we all gonna set out to go a year can we all at least get thru the month please? U can't try to get a whole year n fap out the first week.

Back
Top Bottom