No Fap 2k14 Vol. Together we can make it.

Day 3... this is starting to get easy
nthat.gif

I've been no fapping.

Then at the start of the month I started to eat a lot healthier.

Then as of yesterday I have banned myself from tumblr until I reach goal weight.

Testing your will power is a *****.

I didnt know there was a 2k14 thread. Put me down for 2k15 since I did stumble a few times this year. But the benefits are great!

This is a lot easier when you do it in two or three day increments instead of telling yourself that you're going to do a whole month or even a whole week.

Also helps, when you don't keep track of how many days.

This is a lot easier when you do it in two or three day increments instead of telling yourself that you're going to do a whole month or even a whole week.​

Also helps, when you don't keep track of how many days.​
10 day spurts is the best imo. I've done it twice. Think that's how I'm gonna do it from here on out until I get a woman. 10 days, touch myself, 10 days, touch myself. When I get a chick, there won't be any reason for me to touch myself.

This is a lot easier when you do it in two or three day increments instead of telling yourself that you're going to do a whole month or even a whole week.​

Also helps, when you don't keep track of how many days.​
10 day spurts is the best imo. I've done it twice. Think that's how I'm gonna do it from here on out until I get a woman. 10 days, touch myself, 10 days, touch myself. When I get a chick, there won't be any reason for me to touch myself.

Oh, I wasn't doing anything to myself in between those increments. :lol:.​

What are some benefits you have gained?

I'd say I have a much worse case than 99% of people These results arent typical:

Stronger erections. And I'm always ready.

The nerve endings on my junk has been restored. ***** feels amazing. I used to stop having sex when I got tired, since there is nothing anyone could do to make me nut. Used to go 2-3 hours. Girls would ask if anything was wrong with them.

I can function off less sleep

Easier to get out of bed in the morning

Increased confidence

Increased attractiveness to girls

More energy

improved perecption of women

Improved work

Curbed my depression a lot (keep in mind this is not diagnosed depression. Just me knowing I'm depressed but I dont care for help)

I dont go to the gym anymore but when I did I could take out all my extra energy on weights.

Last edited:
What's the difference between fapping and sex?

As far as the physical benefits go?

A nut bust is a nut bust right? Regardless of whether it's in a hand, booty, mouth or box?

If fapping makes your hairline recede, wouldn't sex do the same as well?

(Clearly I broke a few days ago and I'm looking for self-validation :lol:...nah in starting back at midnight tonight....I have 2 hours..let me live)

Back
Top Bottom