No Fap 2k14 Vol. Together we can make it.

15 days in(started New Year's Eve) & feeling like a weekday champ...weekends though...too much time spent around other enticing females & scenes on TV to see. I'm thinking once I make the first full month it may get harder but then those urges should be controllable after.

I'm feeling the rise in testerone or whatever levels rise in you, my workouts are pretty nice, my focus is up, my determination levels are up &my confidence levels are approaching Kanye status :lol:

Hang in there guys

I swear everytime I start a no fap challenge me and my girl break up or get into it real bad so no yambs for ya boy. It makes this **** 10x harder

I used to think it was but if you're busy you can go without. I'm in a long distance relationship and probably wont be seeing her til the end of Feb and my only urge to fap came at the beginning of the year. I've been to busy with school **** to have any urges. I got a PS4 that I haven't turned on since the first and im still good.

Wish I saw this thread when it was made so I could get on the list and be even more motivated. I was already aiming to do this for the year and to cut pr0n out as well.

Whatever. I'm here
nthat.gif

IMO this is possible to do w/o a gf. Have some self control. That is, unless you're the type of dude that absolutely has to buss a nut every night lol

For those that have some sort of approach anxiety, it aint that bad. Have some fun with it, don't have any ulterior motives

Last edited:
week 2 of 52

no shots fired.

It's possible guys even without instant yamb access. It won't happen without slipping up your first time though. It's like in the matrix when neo tried to jump across the buildings. I failed the other months before I got to this point to do the year. 

Can't wait til school starts though so I can spray da K on some clubs

Last edited:
still in this 8)))

but i was on a activity packed vacation for a week so it was easier.  

i must say its like im thinking clearer, less jumbled thoughts. 

Back
Top Bottom