No Fap 2k14 Vol. Together we can make it.

I'm the opposite. Takes me forever to come. A few girls even questioned themselves and thier sexual skills due to it taking a long time for me to paint the canvas.

****, I'm out. Time to start all over. No fapping till the new year or the person below me gets $50 (for real). I'm not playing. How do you guys channel the range? I mean I work out super hard and clean but then theres still that left over urge. 

Last edited:
raining out and i don't have a car so i didn't go to the gym today. didn't see my future wife. maybe tomorrow will be the day.

raining out and i don't have a car so i didn't go to the gym today. didn't see my future wife. maybe tomorrow will be the day.
laugh.gif
take a pic fam

Got yambs several times over the last few days and the difference was like night and day with fap and no fap. That alone is going to make me not ever do it again. 

Man sex when you regain that sensitivity is so intense (I swear a ***** will think you love her). Only prob is it's like that feeling lingers, and if you go more than one day without it you still crave it. So you fap again and return to cycle.

Last edited:
p.woodman, rocco sig.

gunniest b.bus is wen those dudes trick girls out the bus and speed off.

gianna nikole?

like i previously posted went a whole month and and a few days i believe with out fappin, would still watch flicks here and their :smh: but after failing the first time this second time feels like a breeze i havent watched or even thought of fapping in 5 days :nthat:

going for the end of the year think i can do it

Wet dream was messy smh just had this random wet dream about this chick I'm talking to , woke up on a damn puddle , mind you Saturday is gonna make 2 months since I last fap .

Back
Top Bottom