No Fap February 2013 vol: IN THE BOOKS. congrats to everyone!

First 12 hours of the reset going well thus far....

STILL IN IT TO WIN IT 
pimp.gif

First 12 hours of the reset going well thus far....

Nah, b. You're done for.

Earlier today I hit up my ex from before because I do my laundry at her spot. I knocked on her door a few time and got no answer. She told me earlier that she left the key under the doormat, so I let myself in. I hear the blow dryer so I'm like "cool, let me tell her I'm here so she doesn't get spooked." Walk over to her room and she's standing there in these boy shorts and tight tshirt. I stared for a good few seconds then shouted "Aye! I'm here!" She turned around and nonchalantly says "oh hey".

She's ******g with me, b. I feel myself giving in and smashing to get me through the month because lately I've been feeling so unmotivated to holla at new yambs. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm still in here.

Wasup with the random dudes who were not on the OG list just popping up in this thread? Talkin' bout put me on the list I've been in it since day 1 :rolleyes

I think those are people with 2nd accounts who failed on their original account.

I get a lot of "P," but fapping really gives me the opportunity to relax and bond with myself without putting in any work. Its like a relaxed, "no pressure" nut. I miss it, but I am still in.

My shorty is in the room playing Monica and Ashanti songs, so it looks like I will be getting a nut tonight. She works in the morning and I will be in the bed alone, and that is when the real challenge will occur. 

Wish me luck. 

Still in!

I've gone thru Lent before. VERY VERY VERY difficult but I did it. When i tried doing the previous no faps I've failed within the first week.

Back
Top Bottom