No Fap February 2013 vol: IN THE BOOKS. congrats to everyone!

I thought this would help with my pipe game but nope. Actually made my stamina worse

How would it have helped :lol: ??? This would be day 21 or 22 for me, and 3 days ago I had a yamb session that took about as long as it takes to flush a toilet :smh: Probably the fastest most furious stop start pullouts of my life.

View media item 277798Regardless of yamb acquisitions, the COD cache of flicks are coming out at the end of the month.

Lol, I thought it would make me more "in tune" with my girl. It's just been plain embarrassing lately

got bit by the no fap bug... :smh:

ran up in some yambs... she was like "i gotta get my riding skills back"

so she was on, and i was good... but then i grabbed her and pulled her close, and slow her down...

then i was all "you gotta slow down like diiiiisssss" i was swagged out, famb... straight up.

all of a sudden, after like... 5 min... she's like "stop stop... i'm about to buss"...

that threw me for a loop brah... made me super duper swagged up...

makin the shorty buss in 2 min... :pimp:

she started gettin into it... then i started getting to it...

the point of no return snuck up on me so fast, fambs... like... outta nowhere...

she was like... "ricky409! nooooo."

:lol: :lol:

How would it have helped :lol: ??? This would be day 21 or 22 for me, and 3 days ago I had a yamb session that took about as long as it takes to flush a toilet :smh: Probably the fastest most furious stop start pullouts of my life.

View media item 277798Regardless of yamb acquisitions, the COD cache of flicks are coming out at the end of the month.
but i bet that that power was fierce..

and that stream of man milk was impressive to where she couldnt help but admire the masculinity...

:pimp:

:smh:

Hahaha
I have to say that the only good thing out of all this so far is my dreams

hadn't checked in the last couple of days for a good reason. the former missus stayed with me from Friday night to this morning cause she had a break from school. my balls are officially drained. the last one-third of the month looks like cake from here.

Last edited:
ibgz3eruDT4DIL.gif

I should've got in on this...no fap so far this month :pimp:

gl in this last week fambs

Back
Top Bottom