No Fap November

still in
pimp.gif

The first week is the hardest. The withdrawal stage is really challenging. The depression, anxiety and craving, vomiting really takes a toll on you. I recommend watching a marathon of the Golden Girls while you're sick in bed.

After that, the 2nd week gets easier. Stay away from computers and don't look under your dad's mattress. Make sure you don't hang out with any chronic masturbators.

I'm at 2 1/2 days and I am feeling great.

Goodluck everyone and Godspeed.

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

I'm going to set an Alert on my iPhone Thunderbolt @ 12:00 am dec 1. just to strictly say "Tiffany Thompson"
She might be a problem....

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

The first week is the hardest. The withdrawal stage is really challenging. The depression, anxiety and craving, vomiting really takes a toll on you. I recommend watching a marathon of the Golden Girls while you're sick in bed.

After that, the 2nd week gets easier. Stay away from computers and don't look under your dad's mattress. Make sure you don't hang out with any chronic masturbators.

Vomiting tho?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Vomiting tho?
sick.gif

depression 
laugh.gif

MadDog35 - Fellow UTA student?
nerd.gif

Last night was tougher than I thought it would be.
Internet and cable went out, all I had was my laptop....and a large folder of "you know what" videos.
Couldn't even be in the same room as my laptop, the urge was ridiculous. I stayed strong though.

laugh.gif
at people who are out ALREADY.

I'm planning on being truthful when/if I get disqualified, so I'll be damned if I'm out and posting on here within' 2-3 days. Be damned.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Naw

At least he was 1 out of 3 w/ Mika Kelly.   

Get out of here with that. All 3 of them are perfect 10s.

Those are some of the best looking women on the planet, and you're saying 1 out of 3?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

I'm still in!  I'm noticing a subtle different when I smash though...  Everything feels and seems more vivid!!  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Starting over today. Got some P lined up tomorrow so I should be straight. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Vomiting tho?
sick.gif

depression 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
RaWeX05 you're addicted to ornop

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Naw

At least he was 1 out of 3 w/ Mika Kelly.   

Get out of here with that. All 3 of them are perfect 10s.

Those are some of the best looking women on the planet, and you're saying 1 out of 3?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Still 1 out of 3 though

Back
Top Bottom