No Fap November

Nah man I think I'm going to fap as much as I usually do. Weather is getting colder, staying at home more, only means I'm going to have to fap more.

we should turn it into a pyp when you lose. So we can see the shame on your face.

Originally Posted by INS

we should turn it into a pyp when you lose. So we can see the shame on your face.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

4 days so far... one thing i noticed is i wake up easier and my acne is clearing up fast! 
eek.gif

there might be some gains to this 
laugh.gif

^realtalk is it true with helping acne? my acnes been getting kinda bad and ive been (looks around) wacking like crazy

I've fapped at least 6 days a week for the last decade. The longest I've gone without fapping has been a week. I can't do it

My girl gonna be gone all of November, and I already blocked xvideos on all my browser. I'M IN, I will not fail Bleedat 
pimp.gif

But real talk I'm going h.a.m on my penor on the 31st. 
nerd.gif

^^yeah man, I've been eating burgers and fries and drinking soda.. all the things that make your face blow up but im not fapping...
and i noticed my face is clearing up! i also use the 99 cent face wash from albertnsons... at least its something lol

try it man, once your over the one day hump its easy! stay away from pron and stuff.. if you get urges.. do 20 push ups or just run/walk around your block once to clear your mind.

Back
Top Bottom