No Fap November

Getting rid of all this semen before November 1st.

Fapping all day erry day.

smokin.gif

Honestly, if it's strictly fapping (as in you can receive as much dome and smang as much tail as you can get your hands on), then it's pretty pointless.

Not fapping isn't even hard when you have a GF or consistent jump off(s) to relieve the tension.

The whole origin of "NFN" is true self-control and a feeling of achievement after the month.

What are you really achieving if you have a chick(s) jerk you off instead of your own hand for 30 days?
laugh.gif

I have no girl at the moment and the chicks that I am smashing can survive a month w/o me. 

For the first time in my life, I am extremely dedicated to successfully achieving this daring goal.

No Bust November is where it's really at (nocturnal emissions excluded).

Let's do this gentlemen.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by RobinVanDamn

ehhhh i went like 2 months without fapping last summer and noticed a..... MAJOR difference so i'm in it just for that.
Can you elaborate 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
lol i really want to know to like the last time i do in fact remember not fapping in 2 months period which was like 7 years ago
robin explain pls

Originally Posted by FourReal

Can you elaborate 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
lol i really want to know to like the last time i do in fact remember not fapping in 2 months period which was like 7 years ago
robin explain pls
size man.... i don't know how to elaborate more without wandering into %+@* territory but my schlong was on beast mode

Can you elaborate 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
robin explain pls
you get an extra inch
pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
not srs

grow a inch.. im cool... i hate having a MOC...

anyway i went 6 weeks before no bust. focused, felt good and healthy, more energized., found myself in the gym commited. But no fap is easy. No bust is the real challenge.

Originally Posted by N ll K 3

Honestly, if it's strictly fapping (as in you can receive as much dome and smang as much tail as you can get your hands on), then it's pretty pointless.

Not fapping isn't even hard when you have a GF or consistent jump off(s) to relieve the tension.

The whole origin of "NFN" is true self-control and a feeling of achievement after the month.

What are you really achieving if you have a chick(s) jerk you off instead of your own hand for 30 days?
laugh.gif

I have no girl at the moment and the chicks that I am smashing can survive a month w/o me. 

For the first time in my life, I am extremely dedicated to successfully achieving this daring goal.

No Bust November is where it's really at (nocturnal emissions excluded).

Let's do this gentlemen.
pimp.gif
I cant give up the poon...but sometimes my girl will leave the crib after I a night/morning session of smashing and first thing I will do is fap...I have a problem
30t6p3b.gif

Can you elaborate 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
robin explain pls
When you OD fap, you lose a lot of angst, energy and ..."Fire".
I haven't fapped in 2 weeks and I can already tell my smash game has improved 
laugh.gif

Which is why I'm not even gonna do a "Fap for the road" by the end of October. Just let that lack of fapping built up. 
laugh.gif

Well I unloaded many a fluids after spending some good time with my gf most of this month.
As for November
laugh.gif
I DO NOT WANT THIS
laugh.gif
Sophia Castello & Roxy Reynolds will more than
likely be getting my fluids for awhile

I don't really jerk off so its not really that big of a deal to me, it just makes me feel disgusting.

I guess it helps when you never go a couple weeks without sex.

Which is why I'm not even gonna do a "Fap for the road" by the end of October. Just let that lack of fapping built up. 
laugh.gif

"Fap for the road" I'm dying over here.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You're going into treacherous territory deliberately choosing not to empty the tank before the gun goes off.
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]AMP[/color], step your self-control game up.  I was the same way...when I was 15.
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
Who am kidding?
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

EDIT: If I can go 1 month w/o busting, I will be genuinely proud of myself.  As crazy as that sounds.

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
robin explain pls
When you OD fap, you lose a lot of angst, energy and ..."Fire".
I haven't fapped in 2 weeks and I can already tell my smash game has improved 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

also sex feels better. could be false but i read an article about too much fappin can temporarily damaging nerve endings in your hangman. 
eyes.gif
the possibility of that being true makes me want to stop

too much fappin can temporarily damaging nerve endings in your hangman.

This is some Grade A BS.  Your body doens't know the difference between a fap session and a genuine sex session.

That's like saying too much fapping causes acne.
laugh.gif

EDIT: I read temporarily as permanently.  I would actually agree w/ that statement from personal experience.

Back
Top Bottom