No Fap November

booo I'm out 
frown.gif

lasted 5 days

Originally Posted by FlacoBey

I love this women

nwy107.png

I love her too. She is so full of life and personality. I would life her.
On that note...

Does anyone else rate their fapping sessions after they are done??

NFL+referee+BJ++Field+Goal.JPG

I am still in but this weekend should be tough.

We should break the list down into subdivisions.

The no bust novemeber, the no fap november and the I say i am going to do it, just to fit in, but them im going to fap in the first 3 days.

still goin strong on the no fap, but failed on my goal of no nut. chick I used to smash a while back texted me out the blue saying she missed me
she told me her dude wasn't smashing cuz he wss too busy at work. I smashed last night and this morning but feel kinda bad I didn't accomplish my goal but
whatever *kanye shrug*

I'm still good, this is easy since I've been either sleep or working out at night/morning. First weekend coming up though...I'll be strong though

I wish I was doing the no tap challenge on purpose. feels bad man. I'm still good though, 4 days in. been busy working and school. I don't really dread the weekend cuz I got Xbox lol.

Still going strong... Luckily I've been busy today might be a challenge until about 2 when I leave, plus work this weekend so I'm good.

Weather dropped a little over here in Texas, the white women finally stopped wearing shorts. First and only time I'm happy about not seeing some skin.

Back
Top Bottom