@@===| NO FAP OCTOBER (NFO) VOL. MISSION COMPLETE |===@@

Gonna derail this thread with our superstar Kelsi Monroe.. Try not to FAP just try... 
happy.gif

How she hosted tonights meeting as our new official secretary ... 

Bredren, pardon me for getting all confessional on you guys but I have to say that it wasn't until I read Patts Warning and a testimonial on the OP that it dawned on me that I'm/we're in a serious battle.

I'm an NT newbie so I'll keep it short.

Don't know what lies ahead but this ish has had a death grip (no pun) on me since the 90s, smh, I'm seeing this through. Mad props for the motivators, keep em coming , snipers/ bring it. But don't forget, we're only as strong as our weakest link.

2nd day is rough guise. I'm feenin for some yambs rite now, and I'll hit just about anything so I can get my rocks off. I'm about to run thru something right now.

I'm in.

Hoping there aren't any new clips of Alexis Texas, Jenna Haze or Aurora Jolie this month.

Nice taste :pimp:

Thought I was going to give in this morning, but I didn't and was early for work :smile:

Took a somewhat cold shower so I wouldn't stand my behind in the shower and get tempted.

Today once I get home from work is going to be the real test :smh:

Gonna just put on GTA5 or BLOPS2 and wait for my girl to be done with her classes and then caveman club her *** and bring her back to the lab :smile:

Damn I'm home alone, havent beat off in a few days..... Tempting, but ima pass

Rough morning gents. Had to stay late at work til 5am (west coast). It's now 7am. Can't get to sleep for nothing but im not caving. Good luck all.

Last edited:
:lol: at the gif in the OP
welp its been 2 days and i already feel a lot more focused and an increase in energy
guess i wont be needing the whole month
jk im still in

I wanna go into that voluptuous woman thread...

Nope. I wont make it out alive :lol:
Been working long hours all week tho, so hasnt been a challenge

Like dude said, just take it a day at a time.

I couldn't tell you how long I been on no fap other then "awhile"

It's a lot easier to just cold turkey stop one day and do it for a very long time imo.

We'll see though.. Day 1-3 is easy. Struggle is about to get real very soon.

Back
Top Bottom