@@===| NO FAP OCTOBER (NFO) VOL. MISSION COMPLETE |===@@

That flatline is no joke. That alone is the reason why im done with this fapping thing.
youll be back, they always comeback.....

Birthday tomrrow, gonna get drunk, throw up on myself, stare at my dream girl's pics, and go into a corner and quietly hate my life.

In for the NFN thread doe.

Woke up this morning RAGING. Would not go down. Thought about paying for play :smh: then said **** it I should just yank it, but I restrained. Part of the reason why I restrained is cause I have the biggest load ever built up and a chick has to get this on her face. Like I legit have to see a girls face drenched when this is over.

Woke up this morning RAGING. Would not go down. Thought about paying for play :smh: then said **** it I should just yank it, but I restrained. Part of the reason why I restrained is cause I have the biggest load ever built up and a chick has to get this on her face. Like I legit have to see a girls face drenched when this is over.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Woke up this morning RAGING. Would not go down. Thought about paying for play
mean.gif
then said **** it I should just yank it, but I restrained. Part of the reason why I restrained is cause I have the biggest load ever built up and a chick has to get this on her face. Like I legit have to see a girls face drenched when this is over.
I know that feel bro. 
laugh.gif

Got the yambs last night, I came stupid quick. There were some other factors involved but I'm thinking NF had to play into it even though it hasn't affected me earlier in the month. 

:lol:

Promise to post it when I get home from work. I apologize, crammed for a test all night last night and fell asleep instantly when I got home from class.

finally got yambz last night... I don't have to explain anything, after 28 days of no orgasm that **** was amazing

went 3 rounds

finally got yambz last night... I don't have to explain anything, after 28 days of no orgasm that **** was amazing

went 3 rounds

bruh i feel you.

i remember i couldnt have sex due to a surgery for 2 months... that nut felt like i went to heaven when i got them yambs

Last edited:

went 3 rounds
:wow:

28 days, famb...

i hope your mouthpiece improved this month... i dont think i went more than 7 days w/ out some yambs...

after first week this was a breeze.. gonna take it to November and beyond.
#NOFAP2K14

Take the current list of those who didn't drop out and cut it in half.. Still a fair amount of people.

Good **** this month bros.

Close it out. 2 days

Still here. Been a great experience so far. I think the last time I went this long without getting a rock off was before puberty 
eek.gif

You know, the days before you hit the aol chat rooms and hit up a chick on aim with the "a/s/l"

Man can't believe I made it this far.

*kanye coldest winter voice*:
Goodbye my friend, I wont ever fap again.
Never again :pimp:

LIFE IS GOOD :D

in for nov,dec, and 14. so many benefits....neva going back yo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom