~~*** NO FAP WEEK ONE ***~~ -=====@@ NO FAP NOVEMBER (NFN): REGISTRATION CLOSED

Edging: Self love nearly to the point of finishing but then you stop before you nut.

Flatline: Complete lack of interest in sex, usually accompanied by long-term flaccidity.

i stopped by starbucks for breakfast this morning and sat by this pretty college chick who was working on a test. She was chatting with a middle aged man next to her, she seemed quite bubbly. She looked at me and smiled on two separate occasions so I started a convo. We talked about our interest in gymnastics and small talk about college. There was also a moment where another middle aged guy started flirting w/ her, son was laying it on thick too. I said forget this, I'm a NFAM (No Fap Alpha Male) aka heart of a bear, I'm about that ACTION. I proceded to grab one of her notes, wrote my contact info on there and said 'lemme know how you do on your test' and proceded to walk off in the sunrise. swag on david ruffin levels.

I said it before and I'll say it again, fapping is like watching the game on tv. No Fap puts you in the game :pimp:

Amazing bro amazing reps... let's get more addicts in here to tell their positive sobriety stories

A fantasy of mine is to **** when of them heavily tattooed, curvy, colorful hair alt chicks that remind you of the hotter suicide girls. Suicide girls came on my facebook feed. Started to google it. But I didnt want to be one of those guys who dropped. So I picked myself back up.

i stopped by starbucks for breakfast this morning and sat by this pretty college chick who was working on a test. She was chatting with a middle aged man next to her, she seemed quite bubbly. She looked at me and smiled on two separate occasions so I started a convo. We talked about our interest in gymnastics and small talk about college. There was also a moment where another middle aged guy started flirting w/ her, son was laying it on thick too. I said forget this, I'm a NFAM (No Fap Alpha Male) aka heart of a bear, I'm about that ACTION. I proceded to grab one of her notes, wrote my contact info on there and said 'lemme know how you do on your test' and proceded to walk off in the sunrise. swag on david ruffin levels.

I said it before and I'll say it again, fapping is like watching the game on tv. No Fap puts you in the game :pimp:

i don't say this much.. but...

swag.

So I just been very blunt with every chick I talk to now... I tell them I'm not looking to be tied down and we can kick it, go out and we can smash. Got something set up this weekend :smokin

Plus I just picked up some PS3 games so this x working out should keep me occupied for a little while.

Unlimited reps for this man.

Insert the Rock clapping gif here

Unlimited reps for this man.

The+Rock+Clapping.gif

Well done boys, well done.

OP has a full plate when he gets to update the dropout list. Casualties everywhere.

Last edited:
Even though i am a fallen soldier, i think i can take some good away from this. I definitely feel i can do this No Fap lifestyle forever.

I'm out. :rolleyes Failed yesterday. But now with this PS4 and all these games, I should be good for the rest of 2013. Not failing again :smokin

Back
Top Bottom