~~*** NO FAP WEEK ONE ***~~ -=====@@ NO FAP NOVEMBER (NFN): REGISTRATION CLOSED

Shout out to all the troops who have fallen. I cannot promise the rest of us that we will win this war but what I can promise is that I will fight. I will give 190% until I can't go anymore. These last couple weeks is for u sgt. Blotters and the yambstermind himself ricky

Last edited:
Still in.

To my fellow soldiers:

Look to your left, look to your right..sadly, one of these men will have fallen by the end of the week.

Week two has seen many casualties, but I sense that our morale is high.

My brethren, we have reached the halfway milestone and I present to you the No Fap Alpha Male badge of commendable honor:

View media item 658274
The black and red in honor of our site.
The blue represents the suppressed blood throughout the mission.
the purple to represent the valor of taking upon such feat.

Use thia as a reminder that you've reached half way. Do with it as you may. Use it as your phone background, screensaver or avy, to remind yourself that this journey is halfway over.

Last edited:
My brethren, we have reached the halfway milestone and I present to you the No Fap Alpha Male badge of commendable honor:

The black and red in honor of our site.
The blue represents the suppressed blood throughout the mission.
the purple to represent the valor of taking upon such feat.

Use thia as a reminder that you've reached half way. Do with it as you may. Use it as your phone background, screensaver or avy, to remind yourself that this journey is halfway over.

Still in this joint. Haven't checked in on the thread because my discipline is hella strong now. Haven't fapped since september 29 and was in a dry spell with yambs since then.

But I got them yambs this weekend and I bust a nut out of this world. Came quick as hell the first go around, couldn't go out like that and came back with the second round knock out.

Stay strong my friends

I'm still in :pimp:

Got curved on some cheeks the other night tho :smh:
Had the meanest case of blue balls at work :x
I held on strong tho. Almost home :smokin

is it weird that I don't know what blue balls feels like?

I got curved on yambs as well :smh: but tomorrow's a new week!

Members of the NFAM Infantry, I faced court-martial and am out after 48 days in the trenches. I got yambz lined up in a hour and a half and my stamina game has been sub-par over the last month and a half. It was not pleasurable but it was something that had to be done. Fapping is not the answer but I need to find a way to increase my stamina. I have some figuring out to do my brothas.

Day 22 and I think my body knows who's boss by now as far as fapping goes.
RIP to the fallen soldiers, I feel your pain. That monster of masturbatory urges strikes with the force of 9 James Harrisons. I was once in its clutches but I managed to break loose. It was difficult but I survived. Next time you will too.

I still feel ashamed for failing myself and you guys. I'm ready for the new year so I can get back on the right path! Stay strong bruhs

Well I owe you guys da Hail Mary's...
Couldn't even beat my october record. Still participating put me in a much better place with the habit. 
Gonna move forward with this progress.

​For the record.. this was a no release challenge  for me because of my work schedule.. If you got a GF or are pulling... you better make it to the end. Save yourselves. Go on without me.

Last edited:
I still feel ashamed for failing myself and you guys. I'm ready for the new year so I can get back on the right path! Stay strong bruhs

Relapsing is a normal part of this process. I've lost count how many times I've fell back to my old ways. The key is how you respond to that relapse.

Don't wait till the new year. Get back on the No Fap mission. That's an order soldier!!

Relapsing is a normal part of this process. I've lost count how many times I've fell back to my old ways. The key is how you respond to that relapse.

Don't wait till the new year. Get back on the No Fap mission. That's an order soldier!!
Why not just start right now? I'm on day 3. Follow my lead fallen fappers. For dDcember is nigh

Ya'll are right! Tomorrow is the first of the week and the first day of fapping! Starting a new routine at the gym tomorrow too so this works out perfectly actually. Gonna hold myself accountable and take this thing seriously.

Back
Top Bottom