~~*** NO FAP WEEK ONE ***~~ -=====@@ NO FAP NOVEMBER (NFN): REGISTRATION CLOSED

haven't fapped for a few days, I feel like if I try and get one more session in before NOV. i'm just going to backtrack, so it looks like i'm just gonna ride it out. 

haven't fapped for a few days, I feel like if I try and get one more session in before NOV. i'm just going to backtrack, so it looks like i'm just gonna ride it out. 

this is exactly how i feel.

i'm gonna try to ride it out and not fap in November.

my thing is that I'm afraid of how not fapping will affect my decision-making.

like, i don't wanna become some horny dude walking around getting boners every time he walks past a girl who's hair smells nice.

Last edited:
Question for those who have gone through it for a while, how did y'all sleep on those nights where you were wide awake? Half the time I do it is cuz I need to get to sleep but I'm not tired enough.

It's only temporary bruh. I use to have CRAZY insomnia.

Got on no fap, it persisted for about two weeks.. Now I lay down and my eyes are clapped within 10 minutes unless my mind is racing.

But that's a personal thing. One of those dudes that thinks entirely too much.

name not on list im in since post #79

My bad bruh I was just skimming post looking for "IN" as I was putting names in notepad. Must have skimmed past yours, I thought you were skeptical lol.

Will fix when I get home from class.

this is exactly how i feel.

i'm gonna try to ride it out and not fap in November.

my thing is that I'm afraid of how not fapping will affect my decision-making.

like, i don't wanna become some horny dude walking around getting boners every time he walks past a girl who's hair smells nice.
]

In terms of getting a boner from every 6+/10 you walk past, that's not entirely true.

Now making irrational decisions due to massive horniness.. Definitely true. I've almost made a couple YOLO decisions when I felt like my nuts were about to explode :lol:

When times get tough just try your hardest to flex your common sense. It'll be difficult, your brain tries hard as hell to convince you whatever outlet you're considering is okay.. Just gotta be strong enough to tell yourself no when everything else is saying yes.

Last edited:
havent fapped since monday 
pimp.gif
 And im pron free. I feel like i can never watch pron again if i find other **** to do. I gotta get a gym membership or something

I will tell you this...

I had trouble sleeping consistently the first week and a half... It got better after awhile, and sleep become easier and deeper...

Also, the flat line varies... This is how it normally goes...

Really really horny for the first few days...

Then you calm down... But notice everything about every woman... Butts look a little rounder... Teddies look a little more appealing... This is another 5-7 days...

Then you calm all the way down... You'll notice the yambs... But you can quickly process and keep it pumping... You don't break your neck trying to scope every butt...I believe this is the flat line...

Around this time, you stop looking at bodies and notice woman's interactions more... You notice "she's looking at me" or "she's talking extra nice".. To me, this is the best benefit because you instantly start to recognize thatmore yambs are checking for you tthan you realize...

I will tell you this...

I had trouble sleeping consistently the first week and a half... It got better after awhile, and sleep become easier and deeper...

Then you calm down... But notice everything about every woman... Butts look a little rounder... Teddies look a little more appealing... This is another 5-7 days...

Then you calm all the way down... You'll notice the yambs... But you can quickly process and keep it pumping... You don't break your neck trying to scope every butt...I believe this is the flat line...

Around this time, you stop looking at bodies and notice woman's interactions more... You notice "she's looking at me" or "she's talking extra nice".. To me, this is the best benefit because you instantly start to recognize thatmore yambs are checking for you tthan you realize...

Pretty much all of this.

You see decent looking yambs and don't feel the need to stare.

Kind of like a, "Damn. She's bad." *Resume whatever you were doing w/o giving it a second thought*

Also, not sure why but your social skills become like ten fold.. I can hold a conversation with anyone like I've known them forever talking about the most mundane **** lol.

Amongst other benefits. On NT mobile so not trying to type up a storm.

I Just won that no fap October world championship ring :pimp:

So you know it's only right for me to go for da repeat :pimp:

IN

Da repeat huh. :lol: ..Bro I'm on that Bill Russell title run.. :nthat: ..

Make sure I'm added to the list for this month please..THX..

is it ok to reward yourself after the end of the 30 days. I think I'm getting myself a good dinner or a pair of roshes if I make it to the end. Reward system!

I will tell you this...

Pretty much all of this.

You see decent looking yambs and don't feel the need to stare.

Kind of like a, "Damn. She's bad." *Resume whatever you were doing w/o giving it a second thought*

Also, not sure why but your social skills become like ten fold.. I can hold a conversation with anyone like I've known them forever talking about the most mundane **** lol.

Amongst other benefits. On NT mobile so not trying to type up a storm.
All of this is true.

Back
Top Bottom