~~*** NO FAP WEEK ONE ***~~ -=====@@ NO FAP NOVEMBER (NFN): REGISTRATION CLOSED

Lol son why you still on that no ***** till I'm rich hype????

Nobody wanted me when I wanted a girl. Now I realize my full potential and I dont want anyone to hinder that. What can a girl do for me outside a 1 night stand anyway? I doubt it's anything I couldnt do for myself. As for the 1 night stand, if it aint a sure thing for me then they shouldn't even talk to me. Go waste someone elses time.

Last edited:
Day 22: STILL. THE ****. IN.

I went dark for a second. Had a covert mission but I came back to the platoon in one piece. We're almost to the end fellow soldiers, let's mount up and move out!

man this vacation has been the ultimate test...so much boredom and vine is the worst influence

Still in, but week long Thanksgiving Break starts today. This challenge might get a little harder.

What am I gonna do with companionship? What is companionship gonna do for me? The days of me wanting that are long gone. Wasted so much time seeking companionship that could've been used to better myself. **** companionship. They can keep their damn companionship.

Last edited:
What am I gonna do with companionship? What is companionship gonna do for me? The days of me wanting that are long gone. Wasted so much time seeking companionship that could've been used to better myself. **** companionship. They can keep their damn companionship.
Suuuuure u don't want companionship lol

my ***** you need a hug

Day 26a. Woke up at 5 am n hit the yambs wit that diamond cutter word to sunshine

Day 26a. Woke up at 5 am n hit the yambs wit that diamond cutter word to sunshine
:smokin

View media item 636527
Suuuuure u don't want companionship lol
I am an introvert anyway.
I got my fam if I ever need a companion. I can just call up one of my brothers or sisters.
Then when I get this money yambs wont be an issue. So I will have the companionship and the sex. Don't see why it needs to be bundled together
And if I ever want a kid I will adopt one.

Last edited:
The guy has some valid points, hes just taking the chase money not women mentailty and taking it to 11.

I am an introvert anyway.
I got my fam if I ever need a companion. I can just call up one of my brothers or sisters.
Then when I get this money yambs wont be an issue. So I will have the companionship and the sex. Don't see why it needs to be bundled together
And if I ever want a kid I will adopt one.
repped.

Last edited:
Ya'll dudes really have a bitterness towards women.
I wouldn't say bitterness bro. More of an alternate view.

Some use yambs to gain success

Others use success to gain yambs...

Neither way is wrong as long as you're getting both.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom