No fireworks for the fourth of July?!?!?

Sucks
frown.gif
who else is going through this?
30t6p3b.gif
I swear no one in all of Texas is doing them

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

Where you at, I'm in the H.
I'm in the H too and I haven't heard any information regarding a fireworks show around town.  I guess its because of this heat we been having lately.

I'm in the H too and I haven't heard any information regarding a fireworks show around town.  I guess its because of this heat we been having lately.

Burn ban in Oklahoma too because of the heat and the dryness, plus it's always illegal in city limits anyways, but there are fireworks stands everywhere and people are buying them so there will be. I don't know if the city is going to be shooting off fireworks though. They should though, because they usually do that from the city hall building anyways and ain't no grass anywhere near there

Burn ban in Oklahoma too because of the heat and the dryness, plus it's always illegal in city limits anyways, but there are fireworks stands everywhere and people are buying them so there will be. I don't know if the city is going to be shooting off fireworks though. They should though, because they usually do that from the city hall building anyways and ain't no grass anywhere near there

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I think the whole state they advised not to have them at all, Medina Lake had a fireworks show because it was over the water I think.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I think the whole state they advised not to have them at all, Medina Lake had a fireworks show because it was over the water I think.

originally from sacramento and fireworks are ok.

move out to the bay area and just recently found out all fireworks have been illegal for decades
indifferent.gif

originally from sacramento and fireworks are ok.

move out to the bay area and just recently found out all fireworks have been illegal for decades
indifferent.gif

I still have some from last year, and 2 years ago.

Being in Texas and with the heat and forest fires all over can't really do much, Some places you can't even turn on a grill
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I still have some from last year, and 2 years ago.

Being in Texas and with the heat and forest fires all over can't really do much, Some places you can't even turn on a grill
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

psh, glad i live in missouri. soo much land we do what we want. just let off a couple shells 15 mins ago.

fireworks are a year round thing here. i do them whenever i get bored. ive gotten pretty creative with bottle rockets haha.

psh, glad i live in missouri. soo much land we do what we want. just let off a couple shells 15 mins ago.

fireworks are a year round thing here. i do them whenever i get bored. ive gotten pretty creative with bottle rockets haha.

Back
Top Bottom