NO girls in MD

OK b.moore one place, montgomery county two places, Anapolis 3 places out the whole state!!! im moving to CALI !! LOL

U must not have searched PG hard enough there are a surplus of girls that would give it up for a little bit of attention

Quote:
So the problem is either you have no game what so ever, or you're ugly.
:lol:
laugh.gif

This is how I felt in Nashville...real talk my Tenn cats..I was out there for the summer...is it just me?
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Shallowside-954!!​

u trippin son, there's mad girls in PG
UConn class of 2010

Team DC/MD/VA​

Do you feel me? I thought you would.
O.G. Member #41​

ahhh PG has okay girls, but if you want to generalize, usually PG girls can be considered as low class type girls that really only mess with low class guys. I think that the quality girls are up in MOCO torwards DC and such. Go to downtown bethesda or potomic on the weekends or at night. They are all there. They are here, you just have to go to the right spots.
<---- I <3 mi vida....

"crabcakes and football, thats what maryland does!"[b/]
-Maryland's Fi

Quote:
ahhh PG has okay girls, but if you want to generalize, usually PG girls can be considered as low class type girls that really only mess with low class guys. I think that the quality girls are up in MOCO torwards DC and such. Go to downtown bethesda or potomic on the weekends or at night. They are all there. They are here, you just have to go to the right spots.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
Team Otaku
x
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Wrong.

I live in a rural area of MD (Chesapeake Beach) and there are tons of fine @#%$ women around here.

It only gets better when you go into the city too.

Edit: I forgot to give you some advice....

If you want to find women in MD go to a concert. Dead serious. There are so many fine @#%$ women at concerts in MD its ridiculous. If you like white women and you can bear to go to a country concert...you will be in heaven.

Last guy said it best....its not that there aren't girls, you just suck at getting them.

So its your fault and not the area's...so stop complaining...
The Real.

Why punish us all by moving the thread here?? We did nothing wrong. :frown:
frown.gif

The dudes in this forum carry more tampons than I do.

Seriously... go talk with your boy in the Asian Women Thread. You can't kill this forum like this with such bad topics.

No. Really.

I rarely have to do this here...

But for you young Buck. I have no problems.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Back
Top Bottom