No I.D Presents Cocaine80s (The Pursuit EP, Ghost Lady EP, Express OG EP)

There's no thread about this yet?
Been a while since I made a thread. Whew, here we go�
laugh.gif

http://cocaine80s.tumblr.com/�(Download here. You need to "pay with a tweet" or some foolishness like that. Clever way to draw attention. I look out though, so here's an alternative link.)

+.png

Alternative Cover: (Credit to Cliché Guevara from KanyeToThe)

c80s.jpg

http://cocaine80s.blogspot.com/

Every now and again something special will appear that you just can’t explain. Enter Cocaine 80s, an out of nowhere No I.D.-helmed project, that includes little to no details other than the key players involved.� Who is Cocaine 80s you ask, well it’s a collective including: No I.D., Common, Steve Wyreman, Rob Kinelski, Kevin Randolph, James Fauntleroy, Makeba� and many more.� You’ll have to download for yourself to see.� It’s truly a mystery. - FakeShoreDrive

Tracklist:

Nameless
Summer Madness
To Tell You The Truth
Get You Some
Not No More
Nothing
Anywhere But Here

I like it. Entirely No I.D produced, which is always an automatic�
pimp.gif

Any NTers feeling this?

Some songs from it:

There's no thread about this yet?
Been a while since I made a thread. Whew, here we go�
laugh.gif

http://cocaine80s.blogspot.com/�(Download here. You need to "pay with a tweet" or some foolishness like that. Clever way to draw attention. I look out though, so here's an alternative link.)

+.png

Alternative Cover: (Credit to Cliché Guevara from KanyeToThe)

c80s.jpg

http://cocaine80s.blogspot.com/

Every now and again something special will appear that you just can’t explain. Enter Cocaine 80s, an out of nowhere No I.D.-helmed project, that includes little to no details other than the key players involved.� Who is Cocaine 80s you ask, well it’s a collective including: No I.D., Common, Steve Wyreman, Rob Kinelski, Kevin Randolph, James Fauntleroy, Makeba� and many more.� You’ll have to download for yourself to see.� It’s truly a mystery. - FakeShoreDrive

Tracklist:

Nameless
Summer Madness
To Tell You The Truth
Get You Some
Not No More
Nothing
Anywhere But Here

I like it. Entirely No I.D produced, which is always an automatic�
pimp.gif

Any NTers feeling this?

Some songs from it:

I'm good, used to be a No ID fan but not after the sorry !%* album he produced for Big Sean

I'm good, used to be a No ID fan but not after the sorry !%* album he produced for Big Sean

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

indifferent.gif

thanks  didnt want to tweet-pay for this

soo good looks

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

indifferent.gif

thanks  didnt want to tweet-pay for this

soo good looks

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

I'll suss it.

320 or 192?

30t6p3b.gif

I agree with the 
indifferent.gif
 directed at Ballerific. The production was just fine to me. In fact, it was one of the album's high points. And it's dumb to not give this a listen just because of your feelings on the production of another project..

And no problem G14.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

I'll suss it.

320 or 192?

30t6p3b.gif

I agree with the 
indifferent.gif
 directed at Ballerific. The production was just fine to me. In fact, it was one of the album's high points. And it's dumb to not give this a listen just because of your feelings on the production of another project..

And no problem G14.

This EP is legit. I been bumping nothing but Weeknd, Mayer Hawthorne's EP and now Cocaine 80s.. its fire

This EP is legit. I been bumping nothing but Weeknd, Mayer Hawthorne's EP and now Cocaine 80s.. its fire

Originally Posted by ciph4

Only song I really like is "Anywhere But Here"

Word, that's easily my favorite song too. None of the other songs are bad, but this one just stands out.. except for that stupid #$% intro at the beginning of the song.
And I'm a Weeknd FIEND lol. Been bumping dude almost daily since that 3 track pack like last December. I'll check out that Mayor Hawthorne EP though.

Originally Posted by ciph4

Only song I really like is "Anywhere But Here"

Word, that's easily my favorite song too. None of the other songs are bad, but this one just stands out.. except for that stupid #$% intro at the beginning of the song.
And I'm a Weeknd FIEND lol. Been bumping dude almost daily since that 3 track pack like last December. I'll check out that Mayor Hawthorne EP though.

Been meaning to make this thread.

I really enjoy 'Nothing' and 'Anywhere but Here', and the rest is cool but average. Production is top notch though.

I really enjoy 'Nothing' and 'Anywhere but Here', and the rest is cool but average. Production is top notch though.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Anywhere but Here is the TRUTH 
pimp.gif

Mini-bump. Figured other NT Brethren could use some new music... especially those of us waiting for 'Thursday' to finally drop
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Anywhere but Here is the TRUTH 
pimp.gif

Mini-bump. Figured other NT Brethren could use some new music... especially those of us waiting for 'Thursday' to finally drop
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom