No ink, am I wack? Vol. Not a Stain on me

......0 Tat's over here 
glasses.gif

I'm tattoo free. I rather go to the gym and get buff with no tats. In my opinion it's better than being tatted up with a skinny or out of shape build

I don't have any tattoos and its cool but I could see myself getting some in the future. I'm not against them or anything.

I have no tats right now because I don't have anything meaningful or significant enough to put onto my body for the rest of my life

However if I have an idea or something comes up that I would want to get a tattoo of I will do it

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Savraj1

No tats for me either. Tattoos are ugly to me, just flat out unprofessional. What would I tell my kids if they saw tattoos on me from my youth? smh
As for those girls who say that OP, they're just a bunch of trailer trash %#*&!($  

so, how'd you come to the conclusion that they are trailer trash?

i think you should be more worried about showing your kids your ignorance than explaining a picture on your skin.
Half the parents at my kids' preschool have tats and a lot of times when I take my kid to the park, it seems like I'm the only parent who does NOT have a tattoo.  They're so mainstream now - at least where I live -- that most kids are just used to seeing them and don't think they're a big deal.  I only see it becoming an issue for a parent when a kid wants one and a parent says no.  Kind of hard to explain why your kid can't get a tattoo when you have one.  At least I won't have that problem.   

No ink...
Ive been plannin on gettin 3 or 4 for a long time now

but i cant at the moment anyways... So its w/e

Maybe i will follow through with it one day 

No tats here either. I considered it but lost interest as I got older. I still wouldn't write it off though, I could still get one in the future.

no tats here... that *#%% permanent. cant fade it...

smh @ dudes getting neck tats or tats period cause females like them
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

no tats here... that *#%% permanent. cant fade it...

smh @ dudes getting neck tats or tats period cause females like them
30t6p3b.gif

I got a neck tat
smokin.gif

i dont have any tats. i feel as if running into a person with no tattoos is almost a breath of fresh air nowadays.

It's definitely not a trend. People have been getting full-body and sleeve tattoos for years. It's just more noticed now with people in the spotlight with them (i.e. Wiz Khalifa, Tyga, etc.). And of course, young girls love it because of them. 
tired.gif

To each their own though. I have 2, and I'll only get things that have personal meaning to me.

i dont have any tats. i feel as if running into a person with no tattoos is almost a breath of fresh air nowadays.

No tats here AND I rap....
laugh.gif

other fads I've skipped on purpose:

Pink and purple
jerking
skinny jeans
mohawks
snap music

So far so good
pimp.gif

No tats, yet... What I want is going to be a steady process and I'm willing to take as long as it takes over the next few years to get them done.

No ink.

I really don't have a reason to have one.

I definitely hear the OP, though. I've heard that sentiment before.

Originally Posted by The Infamous

tattoos arent a new phase

this, its just new to da urban world....i remember when tattoos were still banned in NYC till 1997...and you really had to know someone to do em...

this is why Mase & cam back in da day were JUICIN them harlem world tattoos in all them photoshoots back in da 90's...i remember when a forearm tattoos was almost

as controversial as neck & hands are today....in about another 5-6 years tattoos will be as ho-hum as a t-shirt.

Back
Top Bottom