[| -- No Jail for Lil' Wayne until March 2nd, another delay -- |]

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

A cracked tooth? Blood who? This _ is certified cabbage patch status.

Best believe I got that free cleaning the week before I got out.
roll.gif

MY SON!!!!!

so i guess he's getting his fronts surgically removed?!? wonder what son teeth lookin like underneath, after all them years?!?!?
laugh.gif

i think he cant have his diamonds in prison for safety reasons

i mean his grill is worth $250,000

i hope its not true though......just like him having to cut his hair

it seems like everybody who make big changes to there image lose there edge or what made them stand out (Ludacris, Busta) its like seeing Snoop with out hair or Ross with out the beard........some things just dont need change

you guys are ******ed.

HIS BACK TEETH AINT MADE OF PLATINUM AND DIAMONDS.

durrrrrrrr :tongue:

lol... dont forget he eat candy and drink sizzurp all day. im sure his back teeth are terrible. thats the only place cracked teeth occur usually.

my @+#$+ poon had gold teeth when he went in and he got gold teeth now. I dont know maybe its a NY thing

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

you guys are ******ed.

lol... dont forget he eat candy and drink sizzurp all day. im sure his back teeth are terrible. thats the only place cracked teeth occur usually.

laugh.gif
i dont care which/how many of his teeth are plat and diamonds- i was just saying from a jail perspective...like its valuable jewelry but its also permanent

you hear/see the grills and all but never put in everyday perspective when someone has there teeth replaced..

but back to the main topic- in that month he gets to delay he will prob record like 4 albums worth of new joints
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

you guys are ******ed.

laugh.gif
i dont care which/how many of his teeth are plat and diamonds- i was just saying from a jail perspective...like its valuable jewelry but its also permanent

you hear/see the grills and all but never put in everyday perspective when someone has there teeth replaced..

but back to the main topic- in that month he gets to delay he will prob record like 4 albums worth of new joints
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Yall know his grill isnt permanent right?? Just on ustream the other day he took them out.. his teeth were pretty messed up though

Lil Wayne sentencing postponed due to court fire

By JENNIFER PELTZ (AP) – 30 minutes ago

NEW YORK — A court spokesman says rap star Lil Wayne's sentencing in a New York City gun case has been postponed because of a courthouse fire.

The rapper had been expected to start a one-year jail term after sentencing Tuesday. He pleaded guilty in October to attempted criminal possession of a weapon.

Courts spokesman David Bookstaver said the sentencing was among proceedings canceled due a basement fire at a Lower Manhattan courthouse.

The 27-year-old rapper entered his plea in October. He admitted having a loaded gun on his tour bus in July 2007.

He has become one of rap's biggest names and music's biggest sellers in recent years.

Copyright [emoji]169[/emoji] 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

baby's pulling out all the stops now
laugh.gif
he doesn't want anyone smashing weezy but him.

Back
Top Bottom