no-jerk july....a little yambition mixed in... sup widdit?

yep whenever i start one of these and i get the urge for some hand relief i just start working out or playing 2k :lol:

I'm out.

Wasn't able to see my girl... she started talkin all sexy to me on the phone... and well that was that. Good luck fellas. :smh:

laugh.gif
Man, **** that. I gotta sleep. Sure it's a crutch, but since the sex drive is a man's biggest weak point and has ****** up far more lives than it's worth, I embrace my need for it.

why does niketalk care about masturbation so much?
some dudes have dumb labidos

i only fap if im about to hit a girl raw thats questionable, after i fap, i can think clearly and usually dont want it

i say usually because if shorty has a mean mouf game, fappin aint gone help at all, i go dumb for bomb head for some reason

Day two almost down, only gotta last six more hours *cues reload and hit the cabbage patch remix by jon jon da don lmao

Real talk havent fabbed since june 12. And still going strong. Thats also da last day i visited some of my favorite sites. All good though.

one visit to the booty appreciation thread and i was done, i'm out. good luck to everyone else

im out.  **** whoever posted the mj stole my date story.  i swear that **** sounded like the first few paragraphs of something u find on literotica

Back
Top Bottom