No Lil Boosie Super bad Album thread yet? SMH

bad %!@>>>super bad
and its not even close
tired.gif

Boosie does not age very well...
laugh.gif

def going to give this a listen though. Boosie never dissapoints..
pimp.gif

You guys know that lil boosie killed his own daughter.. right?

He "accidentally" ran over her with a car.....

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

smh.gif
No he didnt

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

this happened at boosie house during a christmas eve party
its was his homeboys daughter, and her father was the one who ran her over

After listening to the album I can say that it's decent.

My favs right now are "My Avenue" and "Top Notch".

I'll have to do a thorough listening in the whip for proper judgment though

reallife.. if he woulda put "we out chea" and "back in the day" instead of them two slow joints.. the album would have mos def been aproblem..

Alright after doing some bumping in the whip the album is pretty nice. Nothing spectacular and yes Bad $#* is better.

The Intro(My Avenue) and Outro(Mind Of A Maniac) fit nicely.

The intro had a ninja hype and then top notch kept it going. Album lost some steam when the love songs came but i'm sure the chicks will love those. Outrosong was some nice story telling.

Some songs I can't really rock with but overall this can get some play in the whip.

bad *@+, bad *@+ v2 and most of the tapes that dropped in the last 2 years > this album.. for all of the material boosie records, he could've at leastgiven us an album with brand new tracks. and i know he has a bunch of "i know" and "goin through some thangs" type tracks on stash.. UNTUCKTHE HOTNESS! (c) jay

I'm gonna go buy it just b/c I'm a Trill Ent. fan, but I'm not putting too much hope into this album. Trill as a whole has just slipped once theystarted trying to go commercial.... not to mention once they started forcing us to listen to the CEOs' sons (Lil Phat & Lil Trill). Neither one of themlil %$%%$$ have any real business on a Boosie, Webbie or Foxx record.

serious Boosie like the Streetz Iz Mine mixtape > all Boosie. I mess with all Boosie though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom