No Longer Speculation - Kanye's Air YEEZYSSS

I like them in the same way I like the Lotus Elise.

Like the Elise, I like the look of these shoes, but there's absolutely nothing I can do with it. I seldom wear jeans, and these would look HORRID withshorts. So there's nothing I can do with them.

I really don't think they are that bad. But i have such a hatred for Kanye that i would never buy these. If they were just a regular nike release i wouldprob cop but because they are called the Yeezy no chance they ever touch my feet.

So are these a high-performance rap shoe? Like the strap keeps him from coming out when it's time to touch the sky?

It's cool that Ye got some custom footwear, but SMH if these release and SMHx2 if the sell. It'll be a worse commentary on the state of consumerismthan S.Caters moving when even Jay wouldn't wear them.

those joints are off the chain! im feelin that glow in the dark swoosh, but that color way is kinda iffy

At first glance, first thing I thought of...was some Jordan IIIs. I like the colorway. But most likely they will be hyperstrikes or something.

I like them better all black, but im into anything i can wear on the moon so I really need these.

I effin love them! put these on NIKE ID PLEASE!!!
pimp.gif

i love em...cuz if these do good, you best believe we'll get stuff like david robinsons and air pressures...

These are real nice...

I hope most of yall on here continue to not like them because I want be able to cop a pair without sitting in line for a week.

Originally Posted by EvansST

These are real nice...

I hope most of yall on here continue to not like them because I want be able to cop a pair without sitting in line for a week.

People would actually camp out for a week for these? wow

These shoes look like crap, I'm sorry. But I'm sure that they will sell because they are Kanye's shoes and people will flock due to the hype.

Back
Top Bottom