No Longer Speculation - Kanye's Air YEEZYSSS

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

You know that david ortiz jersey that was dugg up from yankee stadium is going for over 60k on ebay?

These will sell and sell fast.

I think that might have been the worst comparison I've ever heard.

Yea that was a terrible analogy
laugh.gif

roll.gif

i saw the yeezysss in person tonight. that tongue is ridiculous. reminds me of a snowboard's tongue... imagine a jordan v tongue on barry bonds likesteroids and then times it by two to get the actual yeezy tongue.

didnt Kanye acutally draw these out himself? i just think thats really cool he got to design his own nike shoe.

pimp.gif

I actually like these....I doubt I will like how they look on my size 15 feet, but nice non the less....

not a fan of those or kanye... why the hell do they have to use the midsole from the III's? and the way the tongue is sticking out like that is ******edIMO

From what I understand they're a hybrid of 3 different shoes
Marty McFly's (shape and placement of glowing nike sign)
mcnew4.jpg

Air Jordan 3 (midsole)
jordan-3_bg.jpg

and Ato Matsumoto's (straps and protruding tongue)
ato_matsumoto2.jpg

20070109fatomainae3.jpg

Overall I think they're a very fresh shoe not a big fan of Kanye although he makes good music and has excellent taste in clothing, but these shoes are flyand I'll be copping whenever they hit retail
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Acervan316

those arent bad, i would buy them, i bet if they do release, they will be super limited

you might be the only one to buy these I have plans on saving my money but hey do you

seen the nike rep today and i had to ask him all he told me was sept quickstrike 3 colorways

I wish we could get some real info on these cause they are copped when they release whatever the price is!! I haven't seen any shoes from nike that havebeen nice lately except for the hyperdunks imo so these are over due peace

I wish we could get some real info on these cause they are copped when they release whatever the price is!! I haven't seen any shoes from nike that havebeen nice lately except for the hyperdunks imo so these are over due peace

These are dope imo. I think some of you dudes is letting the hype of kanye west turn you away from a good shoe.

the black/red ones are
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom