NO love for DMX????

X will always be appreciated...

He had a hell of a collection... a lot of stuff that he used throughout all his albums were off of tracks he did back in '95-'96...

And he was one of the first rappers that I heard sing his hooks way before 50 and Max got it poppin'...

Its a shame how substance abuse did to his career...

tired.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Definitely Appreciated
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Especially this song...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Appreciated
May not like him now, but have to give him credit for his time...It's Dark and Hell is hot/Flesh of my flesh were GREAT albums

Appreciated by me [dmx]that's my mans and them[/dmx]
smokin.gif

even though right now he lookin' kinda bad nh

but I'll always appreciate him in his prime, his music was a big part of my growing up years after Pac & Big died

I remember someone on here was arguing with me that X is better a better rapper than Scarface... That was funny... but its dark and hell is hot was my
$#!$....

x is one of the most original rappers ever. i thought he was gonna be the GOAT when he came out because he had the potential. great first album, good secondalbum and everything else started declining after that. drugs took over my man's cerebellum and next thing i know, he was rocking a pick thermal in arizonaprison.

He'll always be my dude. His first two albums are both classics IMO and the third album was still great. He's in my personal top 5. It's just sadto see where he is now...
smh.gif

X is one of my top 10 favorite rappers

His first 3 albums
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This song gets played on the regular tho

Back
Top Bottom