No love for the other member of Outkast though......

Since nobody else mentioned it...

View media item 142198
1. Ascending
2. The Thickets feat. Sleepy Brown
3. Apple Of My Eye
4. Objectum Sexuality feat. Phantogram
5. In The A feat. T.I. & Ludacris
6. She Hates Me feat. Kid Cudi
7. CPU feat. Phantogram
8. Thom Pettie feat. Little Dragon & Killer Mike
9. Mama Told Me feat. Kelly Rowland
10. Lines feat. A$AP Rocky & Phantogram
11. Shoes For Running feat. B.o.B. & Wavves
12. Raspberries feat. Mouche & Scar
13. Tremendous Damage feat. Bosko
14. Descending feat. Little Dragon
15. Higher Res feat. Jai Paul & Little Dragon (Bonus Track)
16. Gossip feat. UGK & Big K.R.I.T. (Bonus Track)
17. She Said OK Big Boi & Theophilus London feat. Tre Luce (Bonus Track)

Comes out Dec. 11th.

December has the possibility of being a good month for hip/hop if the veterans pull through.

Assumed you were talking about 3K. At this point HE is the other member of Outkast.

**** man, completely forgot about this even though I happened to flip channels and come across him promoting it on 106. However, I'm baffled at the lack of love for the better member of Outkast, the one who actually puts out material to his name.

**** man, completely forgot about this even though I happened to flip channels and come across him promoting it on 106. However, I'm baffled at the lack of love for the better member of Outkast, the one who actually puts out material to his name.

You really think Big Boi is better then Andre? To each his own, though I do think Big Boi is criminally underrated since he was paired with one of the greatest of all time when he's always been dope.

Anyways, Lines is nice and expect the rest of the album to be dope, his first album was slept on heavy. Too bad Andre doesn't appear on any of the tracks, though that's all his own fault.

I completely forgot about this album, his last solo release was great so I'll defiantly be checking this out.

This album is shaping up to be one of the top albums of the year just like his last one was when it came out. He's definitely found his lane and I love it. "Lines" is one of my favorite tracks this year. I'm glad he's keeping the spirit of Outkast alive with top quality albums.

What?! Where the hell did this come from?

Damn.. Guess I dont have my ear close enough to that side of the street...

big boi was kinda quiet about this album imo, i don't remember seeing any videos, vlogs or hearing any singles. and the only interview i saw him on was on the combat jack show.

Had one of the best albums of any genre in 2010 and will do so again this year. Big Boi > 3 Stacks and its not close so stop living in the past. We have solo material to prove that. 3K wouldn't hop on tracks with Big for this album either smh.

big boi will always be that dude..

i love the fact that he doesn't mind stepping out of the box for his features.. this will be copped.

Looking forward to this. The Lines joint with Rocky is dope and I used to bang Sir Lucious Leftfoot heavy.

I heard he hasn't had Dre on the album due to label issues.

The fact of the matter is that Dre is lazy period.... Any other artist takes this long to drop music he's heckled this ***** drops 4 verses a year and each one unjustly gets labeled VOTY (Literally everytime his name is included on a tracklist i see someone type that)

Back
Top Bottom