||| - No Love For Theophilus London? - |||

I WANT YOU just came out and This Charming Mixtape was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://www.youtube.com/v/g7Ixm3eoSDI&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/g7Ixm3eoSDI&hl=en_US&fs=1&

This joint right here convinced me to check for dude's music.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm on the fence on him. He sounds like a UK Kid Cudi to me. Which is no terrible but I don't know. I'm not sold on him. I've only gotten through 5 songs from the Charming Mixtape. I first heard him on that video they use to play Humdrum Town or some ++* like that. It was a decent song. I still gotta hear more though.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

No.
Just face it man Bigga's never getting outta jail.
laugh.gif

This is the music you're subjected to now.

BD[emoji]8482[/emoji]
Originally Posted by rocyaice

I'mon the fence on him. He sounds like a UK Kid Cudi to me. Which is noterrible but I don't know. I'm not sold on him. I've only gottenthrough 5 songs from the Charming Mixtape. I first heard him on thatvideo they use to play Humdrum Town or some ++* like that. It was adecent song. I still gotta hear more though.
Yea, I literally was about to put that comparison in there.

But yea, he's a decent lyricist but the music is just cool to vibe out to.

i mess with his music heavy, I Want You is nice "No Answers" & "Understood" are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, but This Charming is still better IMO

This thread comes up every two months, I swear
laugh.gif

I like him, just downloaded the new mixtape, been waiting on it for a while.

Just downloaded the 'I want You' tape....Theo's pretty dope...he's not just a UK Cudi...his style is more lyrical

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

hes got some nice music

seems like whoever is pushin him wont take no for an answer, lol

laugh.gif
im tellin' ya... first time I heard of him, they were playing his vid "Humdrum Town" or somn like that non-stop on one of those MTV channels..then dude just started poppin up on all the channels and gettin those "artist to watch" commercials.. I liked that humdrum town tho, havent checked for anything else by him...yet

He's dope, I really wouldn't say a UK Kid Cudi because like B Smooth said he is definitley more lyrical than cudi...I saw him perform last night, he has mad energy and had the crown rocking

This is probably my favorite joint off the tape so far.
pimp.gif

Produced by Mark Ronson for that Gucci campaign I remember Theophilus London spoke about in Complex.

"Cold Pillow" & "TNT"
pimp.gif

yall need to check out Jesse Boykins III

he just dropped a music video for "Amorous"...a dope @%! song!

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Just downloaded the 'I want You' tape....Theo's pretty dope...he's not just a UK Cudi...his style is more lyrical

Ditto. I'm a Kid Cudi fan, but after several listens, I actually feel that TL's talent / music is more polished than Cudi's. I really enjoyed both mixtapes, but I was diggin' the "I Want You" tape more than the other...  

The standouts for me were...

Soles of Fire
No Answers
Sorry To Interrupt
Fatality
Always Love U
Humdrum
Flying Overseas

This guy is LEGIT....

Got this song on the How To Make it in America season 2 preview

New album is really....REALLY good.

Back