No Matter How Many Times He Gets Traded, He'll Be A *insert team* Forever

27xl06r.jpg

Honestly, I dont think this dude EVER even liked the Bulls. I think he walked into training camp chuckling to himself like "Do these mother *@!#%*% know Ican't get a bucket to save my life?! And I'm 34!? AND THEY ARE PAYIN ME HOW MUCH!??!!?"

I think the convo he had with Dumars went something like this...

BW: Joe, I've gotta be honest, the Bulls just left my house. They are willin to pay me 60 million.
JD: Well thats stupid. You're not worth 60 million. I was hesitant to offer you 48.
BW: I know! Thats exactly what I'm saying! These fools haven't watched me the past 2 years apparently, that block on Shaq was the last big play I made!
JD: Tell me about it! You rely solely on your athleticism which is quickly fading, and you have no skill to make up for it. Wow, well I suggest you take it,let them shoot themselves if they want.
BW: Oh yeah, I'm going to take it. I grew up in Alabama was 8 brothers, and someone wants to pay me 60 million dollars! Of course. Well, thanks for thechampionship!
JD: Ditto. Well retire your jersey sometime.

iverson will always be a sixer
kobe will always be a laker
reggie will always be a pacer
and dirk will always be a loser.

I think the convo he had with Dumars went something like this...

BW: Joe, I've gotta be honest, the Bulls just left my house. They are willin to pay me 60 million.
JD: Well thats stupid. You're not worth 60 million. I was hesitant to offer you 48.
BW: I know! Thats exactly what I'm saying! These fools haven't watched me the past 2 years apparently, that block on Shaq was the last big play I made!
JD: Tell me about it! You rely solely on your athleticism which is quickly fading, and you have no skill to make up for it. Wow, well I suggest you take it, let them shoot themselves if they want.
BW: Oh yeah, I'm going to take it. I grew up in Alabama was 8 brothers, and someone wants to pay me 60 million dollars! Of course. Well, thanks for the championship!
JD: Ditto. Well retire your jersey sometime.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but
sick.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif
at Wallets in a Bulls uniform

Originally Posted by you big dummy

72306332.jpg

pimp.gif

nice.

Jordan & Pippen always bulls. Iverson always a 76er. Gary Payton always a Sonic. Vince always a Raptor. Ben Wallace always a Piston? Shawn Marion alwaysa Sun...for now.

Back
Top Bottom