No more secrets....

_ , the simple sight of you makes me anxious. To explore your secrets even them dreams across the headboard, sometimes I like them better sprawled across the floor.
Engaging in the rhythm of passion, to the pleasure of a sweet surrender, I give in to you.
As our hearts race not caring if things topple over, I'm on an expedition to lose control... make you feel heights you've never known, the apex of the climax knocking through our souls.
Tonight... tonight is an out of body experience.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I need the victory from you, no more secrets. [/color]
tired.gif

_ , the simple sight of you makes me anxious. To explore your secrets even them dreams across the headboard, sometimes I like them better sprawled across the floor.
Engaging in the rhythm of passion, to the pleasure of a sweet surrender, I give in to you.
As our hearts race not caring if things topple over, I'm on an expedition to lose control... make you feel heights you've never known, the apex of the climax knocking through our souls.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Tonight... tonight is an outer body experience.

tired.gif

Out of body experience?

Outer body
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Tonight... tonight is an outer body experience.

tired.gif

Out of body experience?

Outer body
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

proper english , the simple sight of you makes me anxious. To explore your secrets even them dreams across the headboard, sometimes I like them better sprawled across the floor.

tired.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

aw shucks. i give in. 

proper english , the simple sight of you makes me anxious. To explore your secrets even them dreams across the headboard, sometimes I like them better sprawled across the floor.

tired.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

aw shucks. i give in. 

Back
Top Bottom