No Motion Lotion May Vol. no releasing of kids at ALL!!

Originally Posted by Peep Game

*@&@ yuku, wrong thread
laugh.gif

for some reason I want to know what he posted.

HOT DAMBB!!

I trim pot 6 x a month and usually average 40 plants a session but yesterday i did 55!! thats an extra $120 if i keep this up its an extra 720 a month!

Never fapping again! Who cares if i die from prostate cancer

ive come to realize how nasty fapping is..how many times have you fapped, wipped your hand, and then dapped someone up or hugged a relative lmao..that *+$ is trifling..if your doing it imagine who else is...with that said im a proud 18 days in (started last day of april)...I almost fell into temptation the other morning, but I made it through..I can honestly say not fapping makes you feel better..This is too easy next up No-Fap June

Originally Posted by tecca nena

HOT DAMBB!!

I trim pot 6 x a month and usually average 40 plants a session but yesterday i did 55!! thats an extra $120 if i keep this up its an extra 720 a month!

heeeeeck naw famb...
if whoever the chick is in your avy presents herself to you but you have to fap first...

bet money you're going to fap...

Checkin In
Honestly got a new positive energy.. and I feel its only getting better the longer I go. 
pimp.gif

Goin for three weeks.. Legooo

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

what was your 5k/3mile pr as well as your track times?
dude i hit a mental wall when it came to my 1600 meters. 3rd lap would go by and time said 3:30... Im like, cool, i can hit my last 400 in 1:05 and easily break 5mins... when i crossed the line 5:02 
sick.gif
sick.gif

that was my freshman year i never ran track after that but im sure if i did i would have broken 5, but about 4 races i would run 5:03s-08s.

youre pretty fast man but im still bitter about not consistently striking 16s for my 5ks or sub 5s for my miles. 
Man I know exactly what you mean. It took me so long to break 2:00 for the 800m. Spent many races being at 1:41 with 100m left, yet somehow crossing the finish line at 2:04 and ^@&#
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Captains Log:
What a horrible week this week
not only were my students bad, me and the girl just broke up.
had some invitations from other chicks, but not even on my mind.

heads all messed up this week, but only 5 days of may left for me. (In Asia)
so hard especially after finding a free username and pass to a website the other day so downloaded some materials for the special day.

DAYS WITHOUT INCIDENT: 25

HOT DAMBB!!

if youre only getting $120 off of 15 plants youre a hell of a guy, and i will gladly buy everything of you lol.
i get over a lb, dried, from 12 plants. lb = $2500.

Originally Posted by three6mafia

HOT DAMBB!!

if youre only getting $120 off of 15 plants youre a hell of a guy, and i will gladly buy everything of you lol.
Serious... dude, tecca... that's like giving it away.

Anyways, first time entering this thread. I'm sure someone has already pointed out that fapping is actually important so you don't "clog the pipes." There's a physical reason for wet dreams.

Carry on, however, gents.

How the hell do you guys not fap a whole month when there is a beautiful south american women with knockers and smells like the beach in front of you i dont know. please let me know how to control myself.

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

HOT DAMBB!!

Anyways, first time entering this thread. I'm sure someone has already pointed out that fapping is actually important so you don't "clog the pipes." There's a physical reason for wet dreams.

Lol... Im not growing it just taking the leaves off em for people who do...
Anyways still in this and im a new guy... I feel one with nature, colors are soo much brighter, my posture is always straight, im looking at women a lot differently. As actual human beings and not just something to potentially drop a load in.. Such thoughts really do make you tunnel visioned and you miss so many opportunities to think outside the box... Im a lot more social ( although i do have withdaw times where im feelin crappy), physically active just an overall better person..
no gf either and i no longer search out something meaningless...

I guess i've been in since before the month started (it kind of just worked out that way). still havent done it yet.

I'm still in.
Bad part is i met 2 new chicks who I haven't been able to get at..
im at day 29 (live in Asia so I'm half a day ahead)
I broke up with my girl so no more automatic cheeks.
So stressed out..
I'm struggling. Nocturnal Emission the other night felt like i was freaking 14 years old again...

Needless to say i'll probably never do this again intentionally, I've went this long before without thinking about it, (was just mad busy) but my days are more open with my new job and everything.
2 1/2 days i keep telling myself then its
but soon......

scary-movie-cum-blast-a-s.gif

DAYS WITHOUT INCIDENT : 29

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Lol... Im not growing it just taking the leaves off em for people who do...
Anyways still in this and im a new guy... I feel one with nature, colors are soo much brighter, my posture is always straight, im looking at women a lot differently. As actual human beings and not just something to potentially drop a load in.. Such thoughts really do make you tunnel visioned and you miss so many opportunities to think outside the box... Im a lot more social ( although i do have withdaw times where im feelin crappy), physically active just an overall better person..
no gf either and i no longer search out something meaningless...
you in BC?

Back
Top Bottom