No New N.E.R.D album?

It's been pushed back.
There is no tentative release date at the moment, but I think it'll be coming out late this year or early next year... hopefully

It's been pushed back.
There is no tentative release date at the moment, but I think it'll be coming out late this year or early next year... hopefully

::

Yall N.E.R.D./Neptunes super fans didn't go hard with the support for their single

Yeah it was very lukewarm but I'm still surprised yall didn't promote it regardless

Yall N.E.R.D./Neptunes super fans didn't go hard with the support for their single

Yeah it was very lukewarm but I'm still surprised yall didn't promote it regardless

That single was trash. I know this isn't a good measurement but I remember in 08 for Seeing Sounds there was 100's of people waiting in line for hours for the Jimmy Kimmell show (I got there an hour before and waited and my friends got on time and cutted) and the electricity was in the air and everyone was spazzing out.

Fast Forward to this past June. I got there 15 mins after and still got in and it wasn't crowded and when they played "Party People" mid 1st verse the energy was already dead. And the film wasnt on so they had to perform again and it was still weak.

I'm a NERD fan and I havent even seen the video once.

Needless to say they need a new single.

That single was trash. I know this isn't a good measurement but I remember in 08 for Seeing Sounds there was 100's of people waiting in line for hours for the Jimmy Kimmell show (I got there an hour before and waited and my friends got on time and cutted) and the electricity was in the air and everyone was spazzing out.

Fast Forward to this past June. I got there 15 mins after and still got in and it wasn't crowded and when they played "Party People" mid 1st verse the energy was already dead. And the film wasnt on so they had to perform again and it was still weak.

I'm a NERD fan and I havent even seen the video once.

Needless to say they need a new single.

Back
Top Bottom