No Nike store at Houston Pavilions?!

I haven't been checking NT as much as I used to, so I apologize if this has already been discussed.

Last I heard, the Pavilions development in downtown was supposed to have some kind of Nike store. I checked the tenants list online today (http://www.houstonpavilions.com/tenants.php) and Nike was conspicuously absent. Did they pull out (or did I justimagine things in the first place?!)? Anyone have any info?

Not sure whats going on.
First it was a Nike store, then a House of Hoops, then I heard Nike was dissapointed with the other House of Hoops and decided not to build as many.
I also heard there was also supposed to be a House of Hoops built in Las Vegas (as well as a Crooks and Castles).

Also I heard some wild rumor there is supposed to be a New Era Flagship store built here as well.

If anyone has any info Id like to know as well.

Footlocker, Inc. and Nike reps have traveled the area for possible House of Hoops locations. Possible locations traveled have been Sharpstown, Greenspoint,Galleria, Northline and Gulfgate. A couple of other locations were traveled but not discussed to associates. I can tell you that no one can move intoSharpstown because of the bankruptcy court and it will honor all leases in place, which dates all the way until 2015. So Sharpstown is not closing down butnothing new will come to that area until someone buys the property. As for a Nike store, I know there is an outlet in the Premium Outlets but is the store inKaty Mills an outlet or regular store?

Originally Posted by Chase Cheese

Footlocker, Inc. and Nike reps have traveled the area for possible House of Hoops locations. Possible locations traveled have been Sharpstown, Greenspoint, Galleria, Northline and Gulfgate. A couple of other locations were traveled but not discussed to associates. I can tell you that no one can move into Sharpstown because of the bankruptcy court and it will honor all leases in place, which dates all the way until 2015. So Sharpstown is not closing down but nothing new will come to that area until someone buys the property. As for a Nike store, I know there is an outlet in the Premium Outlets but is the store in Katy Mills an outlet or regular store?

It's an outlet.

from what i heard from Mangers and DM HOH is between Willowbrook and Greenspoint with the more likely nod going to a willowbrook location replacing thefootaction or footlocker

Originally Posted by sole searchin

from what i heard from Mangers and DM HOH is between Willowbrook and Greenspoint with the more likely nod going to a willowbrook location replacing the footaction or footlocker

Win/Win situation for me right there!
smokin.gif
I live right in betweenthem.

Originally Posted by Kadoma

from what i heard from Mangers and DM HOH is between Willowbrook and Greenspoint with the more likely nod going to a willowbrook location replacing the footaction or footlocker

smokin.gif
I live right in between them.
---Co-sign!

Originally Posted by skrew713

smokin.gif
---Co-sign!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i 2nd that co-sign

Originally Posted by dline59

Originally Posted by skrew713

smokin.gif
---Co-sign!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i 2nd that co-sign

nice i guess...everything sells out at willowbrook
eyes.gif
i rather theH.O.H. be OUTSIDE of a mall at its own store or whatever...they dont let you camp out in the mall (just in case we get some nice limited releases)

gp stays stocked for at least a week.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom