NO NIPPLE RINGS ALLOWED on the plane. Please use these to remove them + VID Demo

http://
track

UPDATE: VID DEMO

http://www.dailybreeze.com/ci_8716193
[h1]Woman handed pliers, told to remove nipple rings before boarding flight[/h1]
From wire reports

Article Launched:�03/27/2008 09:14:54 AM PDT

A woman was forced by the Transportation Security Administration to remove her nipple rings before she was allowed to board a flight, a local attorney saidtoday.

"The woman was given a pair of pliers in order to remove the rings in her nipples," said Los Angeles attorney Gloria Allred. "The rings hadbeen in her nipples for many years."

Allred and the woman planned to hold an early-afternoon news conference in Los Angeles to explain what they plan to do "to ensure that no other personis forced to suffer" the same fate, the attorney said in a statement.
Allred said that several years ago, celebrity Nicole Richie had her breastsinspected by security at an airport because of her nipple rings.

Seriously, you guys don't even know how ineffective, incompetent, and the extent to which these TSA idiots are on a power trip.

But Bush has kept us SAFE!!! (by allowing no nipple rings on airplanes...right...)

Originally Posted by Zen Baller

Seriously, you guys don't even know how ineffective, incompetent, and the extent to which these TSA idiots are on a power trip.

But Bush has kept us SAFE!!! (by allowing no nipple rings on airplanes...right...)
renta cops who be trippin are the worse. they regular ol security guards, maybe they feel special cuz its at the airport. all they gotta do is passbackground.

Oh and also, she's probably NOT going to get paid. The TSA has basically been given carte blanche to do WHATEVER it wants with regards to airport securitysince it's per se a "compelling government interest".

These dudes don't even know how to profile properly, and half the time the things that they make a big deal about aren't even security risks AT ALL.

TSA is full of pricks waiting for someone to not comply with them. I seriously have a hard time believing nipple rings are somehow unsafe for the surroundingairplane passengers.

The day a woman hijacks a plane with a nipple ring is the day I eat my dog.

I cant stand TSA their a bunch of d**kheads 4real. Its one on every corner of the airport asking to see I.D. and ticket.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

http://Allred said that several years ago, celebrity Nicole Richie had her breasts inspected by security at an airport because of her nipple rings.

Security was looking for any excuse to "inspect her breasts".

Originally Posted by Fireblaze44

Most pliers have a cutting tool built in. Thats what they probably wanted her to use.

No........Nipple rings are not cut off. There is a gap where the lil ball is attached too, so they wanted her to loosen the gap to get it out the nipple. Iknow, I have them
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what the hell could u possibly do wit a nipple ring that u couldnt do with a regular ear ring? or do u have to leave those at home too?

Originally Posted by TW3EK

what the hell could u possibly do wit a nipple ring that u couldnt do with a regular ear ring? or do u have to leave those at home too?

Perfect point. If her lawyer knows what hes doin he should bring up the earing factor and say they only wanted to fondle her breast

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Originally Posted by Zen Baller

renta cops who be trippin are the worse. they regular ol security guards, maybe they feel special cuz its at the airport. all they gotta do is pass background.

laugh.gif
yeah i used to work for TSA... most of the employees are oldlosers who are just lookin for a reason to flex some muscle. sad part is the government spends so much money for training and testing the employees and thereare a million flaws in the screening process... A terrorist could easily sneak a weapon or explosive on a plane right now

you just need the composite guns that christopher walken had in balls of fury.
pimp.gif
, and don't you guys know, nipples rings will be the end of us?

I was at the airport a couple of months ago and had to hang around in the security area for a while - they were really backed up and it was a busy time.

At one point two of the security folks were chatting and one said to the other "you haven't been letting people take * (can't remember what theywere talking about) on the plane? I have." And then they laughed about it.

Just shows that they're making stuff up - there's no reason for half of the things they do.

Back
Top Bottom