No one is better than this man...

He can and has gone toe to toe with Hov, Nas, Big and Pun.

Yes his albums are trash but who cares...Jay is the best at what he does in the history of Hip-Hop

Appreciate.

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

East Coast rappers are lame...
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Jay is the best at what he does in the history of Hip-Hop

You mean dropping hot 16's on features ? If so, completely wrong.

Canibus is much better at the same thing, so is G Rap, and they too went toe to toe with and bodied the heavy weights in many cases. Oh, and they know how tomake albums too
laugh.gif

He ain't even the best in the LOX, Styles>Jada. When Jada goes hard there ain't many better but he gets by on rep. a lot of the time with histhrowaway verses.

Plus, he doesn't have enough range in his topics to be considered with the elite of the elite.

He can and has gone toe to toe with Hov, Nas, Big and Pun.

Yes his albums are trash but who cares...Jay is the best at what he does in the history of Hip-Hop

Appreciate.

Um maybe so but he isnt better then any of the aforementioned rappers.

And what exactly category is Jay in and best at? Just curious

Originally Posted by M16

Canibus is much better at the same thing, so is G Rap, and they too went toe to toe with and bodied the heavy weights in many cases. Oh, and they know how to make albums too
laugh.gif

Jada and Canibus are no where near the same lane. One of them is talking about the weight of water in the Earth's ocean multiplied by the mass of theAtlantic ocean hammerhead shark population, minus the salt deposits in India...the other is the slickest spitter since L that effortlessly touches the core ofhood life with wit and clarity.

And I don't even understand why you drag G Rap into every rap thread. Jada revolutionized the punchline game and mixtape game. He took what L picked upfrom Finesse and mixed it in with his bits of Biggie to create a uniquely Jada sound, which has since spawned a million copycats.

Giancana is Giancana. Hes not Kiss. 2 Different lanes

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by M16

Canibus is much better at the same thing, so is G Rap, and they too went toe to toe with and bodied the heavy weights in many cases. Oh, and they know how to make albums too
laugh.gif

Jada and Canibus are no where near the same lane. One of them is talking about the weight of water in the Earth's ocean multiplied by the mass of the Atlantic ocean hammerhead shark population, minus the salt deposits in India...the other is the slickest spitter since L that effortlessly touches the core of hood life with wit and clarity.

And I don't even understand why you drag G Rap into every rap thread. Jada revolutionized the punchline game and mixtape game. He took what L picked up from Finesse and mixed it in with his bits of Biggie to create a uniquely Jada sound, which has since spawned a million copycats.

Giancana is Giancana. Hes not Kiss. 2 Different lanes

roll.gif
roll.gif
i dont listen to canibus but if this is true

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

He ain't even the best in the LOX, Styles>Jada. When Jada goes hard there ain't many better but he gets by on rep. a lot of the time with his throwaway verses.

Plus, he doesn't have enough range in his topics to be considered with the elite of the elite.
Thats exactly why hes the best at what he does. He perfected his lane. 18 of pure, lyrical fire. Witty, charismatic, gritty, punchline driven hoodbars.

Styles ain't in his lane either. Styles is comparable to Beans IMO. And Beans is better at that deep, dark, introspective rap.

Fab is in Kiss' lane, Cass, Banks etc.

We talking about killing rap features right ?

Canibus is #1. No questions.

Make all the corny jokes about his rhymes, but no one was seeing him in his prime on tracks. He certainly wasn't rhyming about "water" whileshining over Big Pun, AZ, Redman, Pharoahe Monch, Common and others....

Why do I bring up G Rap ? because again, look at his history of features. He does what Jada does, except 10x better. Hops on a feature, "touches the coreof hood life with wit and clarity", and bounces. In many cases taking tracks from good to classic and from un-listenable to being put on repeat.

Aight I misunderstood you at first, I can live with that statement, not outlandish at all. Jada''s 16's>Styles def, I just perfer Styles overpresence and topics more usually. But Jada has made a career of 10+ of years, most people only get a year or whatever, he has perfected his lane definitely, itjust disappoints me because I think he is capable of more.

Originally Posted by M16

We talking about killing rap features right ?

Canibus is #1. No questions.
dv6no.jpg

Ain't nobody trying to hear this algebraic ayo rap fam.

Canibus ain't even in this discussion. The only similarity he has with Jada is that he's an African-American male.

Less pointless debate. More appreciation.

So you post an old song from his first album that isn't even a feature, ignoring the fact that he killed all those names mentioned and wasuntouched on features for near a decade, and compeltely then ignore the G Rap point completely because it proves your whole thread wrong.

YouMad.jpg

BTW, the worst features in Canibus or G Rap's careers are better than Jada's on the song you chose to post.

I'm not even talking about features but you gotta find a way to drag your underground heroes into every discussion...

Things like Canibus on Beasts from the East or Fantastic 4 or G Rap on Stick To Ya Gunz or The Realest is the stuff of hip hop legend. You making a thread witha stupid title like "no one better than" ....... and you pick JADA ? Jadakiss ?
roll.gif

Obviously I'ma have to come in and disagree with something THAT stupid, and I like Jadakiss. Just make this into a regular appreciation thread.

pimp.gif

airmaxpenny1 wrote:
Son Canibus is awful, yea he has complex wordplay but music should sound good. His doesn't.
Thank You!! The voice of reasoning.This dude is iuno. I think maybe some ppl need some college or cnn in there life.Dude is a beast no doubt butif he aint rapping about some crazy historical events in overly wordy metaphors, he is rapping on some iuno tree huggin which came 1st the chicken or the eggtype %++. Jada does kill features tho i say him fab is pretty up there 2 and so is luda. If u need a remix 2 a mario track,hell a upnorth perspective on ajeezy track,etc jada wouldnt be a bad call 2 make. But canibus,cats must be talkin bout smokin it ah somethin.

Back
Top Bottom