No one is better than this man...

This cat is redic at best iuno he is just a hater amongst haters. Dude should be the forum hater administrator. Anything that remotely is good or likeablehe shoots it down. Kanye could create a album on some mj thriller status and he would say its garbage and say fu snickens $!# was better. I swear he almostmakes u wanna go back in time meet up with his pops and give him money for magnums.

airmaxpenny1 wrote:
He ain't even the best in the LOX, Styles>Jada. When Jada goes hard there ain't many better but he gets by on rep. a lot of the time with his throwaway verses.

Plus, he doesn't have enough range in his topics to be considered with the elite of the elite.

laugh.gif
Kiss is a real dude.

Out of all the LOX overall talents etc id give it 2 kiss each member has somethin they excell at or can do a lil better then the next man but if i wasnt lookin4 a pimpoint distinctive vibe and needed one of the members on a track id go with jada.

But no1 in the grand scheme of things sees jada as the best. Maybe on this music forum(and i highly doubt that too) I dont think he is overrated i think he isright where he should be.

^ Exactly.

I don't see him as underrated or overrated. He's good at what he does and he gets recognition for it.

Ppl are quick to say popularity=overrated. Yes lil wayne maybe the most popular rapper right now, but ive yet 2 hear any1 say man hands down wayne is thedopest lyricist in the game. Every1 is on drake jock right now ppl may say he is the hottest cat out now, but know one says he is the best lyricists in thegame.

Nah I still give that to AZ, actually there are quite a few people I'd put over Jada as far as how they hold their lane down. Ghost..Andre..Beans..Styles.I think I'd put Raekwon over him too.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by M16

Jay is the best at what he does in the history of Hip-Hop

You mean dropping hot 16's on features ? If so, completely wrong.

Canibus is much better at the same thing, so is G Rap, and they too went toe to toe with and bodied the heavy weights in many cases. Oh, and they know how to make albums too
laugh.gif

Jada and Canibus are no where near the same lane. One of them is talking about the weight of water in the Earth's ocean multiplied by the mass of the Atlantic ocean hammerhead shark population, minus the salt deposits in India...the other is the slickest spitter since L that effortlessly touches the core of hood life with wit and clarity.

And I don't even understand why you drag G Rap into every rap thread. Jada revolutionized the punchline game and mixtape game. He took what L picked up from Finesse and mixed it in with his bits of Biggie to create a uniquely Jada sound, which has since spawned a million copycats.

Giancana is Giancana. Hes not Kiss. 2 Different lanes

Now if that aint Cannibis
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom