NO ONE MAN SHOULD HAVE ALL THAT POWER vol. Justin Timberlake

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

At this point I'd drag my penis over 3 miles of hot glass shards and HIV needles just to sniff the underwear timberlake had on before banging Olivia munn

A+++++ thread, will fap again
5922543e67b91a0e43e26814f2554b0991b3088.jpg

sick.gif
...you nasty

Haha that gif got me rolling. son gave him the cold chilled stoneface.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this and the Galarraga got me dying at work

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

At this point I'd drag my penis over 3 miles of hot glass shards and HIV needles just to sniff the underwear timberlake had on before banging Olivia munn

A+++++ thread, will fap again
5922543e67b91a0e43e26814f2554b0991b3088.jpg

sick.gif
...you nasty

Haha that gif got me rolling. son gave him the cold chilled stoneface.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this and the Galarraga got me dying at work

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by knightngale

laugh.gif
@ ppl thinking munn is a geek

she only does that !%$ for that show she's on
This. Pereira always is correcting her and her E3 interviews are hard to watch because it is obviously at times she doesn't know what she is talking about. 

For the life of me I have yet to figure out what people find so amazing about this chick. 
yeah, everyone knew she was portraying a fake image to build up a fan base.  she's nice to look at so no one cared.  she's always been an actress looking for
her next big break.  she even wrote that book of hers with her as wonder woman on the cover so that the g4 fans would buy it all up.

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Originally Posted by knightngale

laugh.gif
@ ppl thinking munn is a geek

she only does that !%$ for that show she's on
This. Pereira always is correcting her and her E3 interviews are hard to watch because it is obviously at times she doesn't know what she is talking about. 

For the life of me I have yet to figure out what people find so amazing about this chick. 
yeah, everyone knew she was portraying a fake image to build up a fan base.  she's nice to look at so no one cared.  she's always been an actress looking for
her next big break.  she even wrote that book of hers with her as wonder woman on the cover so that the g4 fans would buy it all up.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Olivia Munn is a SLIGHT downgrade from Jessica, but not that it really matters cuz she's still fine as hell. JT is the man
pimp.gif

you know you doin it when your sidepiece is damn near dime status and STILL considered to be a downgrade
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Olivia Munn is a SLIGHT downgrade from Jessica, but not that it really matters cuz she's still fine as hell. JT is the man
pimp.gif

you know you doin it when your sidepiece is damn near dime status and STILL considered to be a downgrade
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom