No pron January

Super powers were cool. But yesterday I had to. Blue balls were odddddd

Then like 5 hours layer I got yambs

Ugh

ive learned to just sleep thru it. 2-3 days later you dont feel to sore..

u gotta just make that mental switch..make a choice and ride wit it :pimp:

every1 got there own no fap journey tho...just tryna share some tips. just keep the streaks longer and longer and eventually you will get it. :smokin

Does watching your personal collection of pron count as pron? Does this make me a pron star?

Someone should merge the no pron february theead with this or delete that one and change the title of this one and keep it going.
Still in Day 40. Would rather do anything than watch pron and fap now.

I'm at the point where I would rather work out than fap. After I got home from the gym yesterday, I sat around bored. I thought about fapping but I went for a run instead.

Disappointed
dem amatuer girls were callin me 
frown.gif

ive learned to just sleep thru it. 2-3 days later you dont feel to sore..

u gotta just make that mental switch..make a choice and ride wit it :pimp:

every1 got there own no fap journey tho...just tryna share some tips. just keep the streaks longer and longer and eventually you will get it. :smokin

I wish I hadn't done it. But it happens

Honestly i feel like I haven't even remembered fapping last week. But it won't happen again :pimp:

Gonna aim for my bday on June 1 then from there the rest of the year

Mannnnnnnn I didn't know this **** was still going. I went the whole month of January easy but the day after the NoFap thread got locked I just said **** it why not :smh: :smh: :smh: . Been completely off the wagon this month. Surprisingly I actually still feel pretty damn decent though so I don't know what to think about that, but I'm getting back on it today anyway to test my discipline, and to really pay attention to how different I feel. I need to focus my energy too. Good to see some of yall from the NoFap thread are still going, now I'm definitely motivated to get back on it.

Back
Top Bottom