No Sia Collective Thread?

My coworker wore her ***** Racisms to the office and mad people were like “what’s that?!?”

BE8A7C44-ADAF-4570-8934-E07121076349.jpeg

Fire!

I can’t wait for my pair to come in the mail.

These are stupid tough.

How’s the sizing?

She got true to size and said they were really comfortable and felt like wearing a sock. Mine are in the mail and should get here this week. Once I try them on I’ll update.
Same.. you must've gotten the cream glows. I'm kinda scared now because Ive seen mad ppl say they run big so i sized down to a 9 since there were no .5s.. crazy thing is im between a 9-10 depending on the brand/shoe so i dont even know my true size SMH

Same.. you must've gotten the cream glows. I'm kinda scared now because Ive seen mad ppl say they run big so i sized down to a 9 since there were no .5s.. crazy thing is im between a 9-10 depending on the brand/shoe so i dont even know my true size SMH
you should be good with a 9

So did anyone else receive their cream glows only to discover that they don't glow? They included a little note in the box with a $20 coupon as an apology... :emoji_triumph:

So did anyone else receive their cream glows only to discover that they don't glow? They included a little note in the box with a $20 coupon as an apology... :emoji_triumph:
LMAO! Yup, just came in today.. a lil salty but I’m not tripping too much because I didn’t get them because they glow, it was more of a bonus.. What I am disappointed about is how he always talks about transparency but never mention this mistake in any of his weekly updates (well at least that I know of)

Attachments

• CA9FFB9B-CB27-4ECF-A84C-6BDAF6AD4486.jpeg
    CA9FFB9B-CB27-4ECF-A84C-6BDAF6AD4486.jpeg
    404.6 KB · Views: 234
Feel free anyone to grab the discount code.. I don’t think I’ll be copping again simply because of the long wait time on the preorder.. dope shoe though!

Copped freddie vs jason vultures. Not usually a variant dunk guy but those are dope to me, plus I wanted to support.

Last edited:
I have the white biggies in a size 9 DS if anyone is interested, retail plus ship

There should be some dope drops today. Still waiting on my freddy vs jasons but I trust the process

Well after waiting waiting and waiting some more I finally got a package from sia. It was some dam socks, that I didn’t order lol. The shop app said the shoes and laces were in transit and it ended up being socks I didn’t order lol. Needless to say my card company gave me back my $248.48 lol.

You from the city too? Dope.
still have that code family?
My bad for the late reply, I haven’t been on here in a lil minute.. the code is SORRY. Hopefully it still works for ya!

But naw man I’m from LaPlace, I’m sure you’ve heard of it if you from New Orleans.. I just used the area code of my cell lol

Back
Top Bottom