No Spurs vs Hornets thread?

Hornets protected homecourt again with 3rd double digit blowout.
pimp.gif

Good series.
pimp.gif

Im not sure what it is but the Spurs lead going into the half every game so far in NO, and then blow the lead in the third quarter. They cant seem to find anydamned rhythm on offense after the first half lookin all stagnant and all.

This is going to game 7.

Glad to see the Hornets bounce back. D. West did the damn thing tonight.

For some reason I sense the Hornets closing this one out next game. Just a hunch.

Game was alot of fun last night. I had a feeling we would turn around our horrible first half shooting (besides David West). The third quarter just seems to bethe quarter for the Hornets. Hopefully, David and Tyson Chandler will be okay for game 6 in San Antonio and for the possible game 7 right here in the N.O. NowI just have to go and deal with all of the bandwagon fans at work later today.

Didnt know there were Spurs fans lol. I cant believe they lost that game...Pop is a great.
They better win at home. A wasted offensive output from Bowen lol.

DWest is a certified animal...I liked dude before but now I think I hate him. Making Timmy looking washed up.
Can not stand Crawford.

Originally Posted by MessiahChild

D.West is goin to be a problem tonight.....

Great Call..
eek.gif

So far teams away have been getting blown out.. So I can see a game 7 as well..

Originally Posted by Berkeley Boy

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I don't remember a playoffs where homecourt has made such a HUGE difference for ALL teams.

Really though...teams are just not losing at home. They win and they win big it seems.

Damn New Orleans though... I really really really don't like Byron Snotnose Scott.
1990...home teams had a .750 winning percentage ...

i dislike that dude for his on the court tough guy shenanigans (although his post game interview made him seem human), but he really did a number on the spurslast night.

had no idea he would become such a threat. neither did the spurs apparently.

After a few minutes of the 1st quarter had gone by, I told my boy 'They better figure something about West, because dude is ON IT.'

I guess they didn't figure anything out.
laugh.gif

Two pretty funny pictures...esp. the second one...hornets FTMFWhttp://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20080514/capt.ed6eab57afa54ab6adeb6894d1b7c1b9.apotopix_spurs_hornets_basketball_lawh111.jpghttp://i31.tinypic.com/28ld28.jpg

The last one is when Parker missed both of his free throws.

I have no idea how he got that poster in the arena, but the usher took the poster from him after those two freethrows.

Back
Top Bottom