No Stroking september Vol. Get ready for no fappin

Been good since the 29th. I was at like 3 weeks before that. I’m trynna go 2 mths

I'm still in...honestly I'm thinking about moving cities. I've been in Mexico city, went to Guadalajara. Broads are bad and curious. I know I cant base my life on broads, but a playa needs a healthy sex life. Literally went on more dates in a week then i have in 6 months in Mexico city. When I'm in the bay and Mexico city those broads are ugly inside and out. It's like I'm paying double for an inferior product.

Y'all need to stop procrastinating and get on your purpose. High value men don't give a damn about no fap they too busy looking at the next deal they gonna close. Stop putting so much emphasis on a natural human activity your destined to fail

1599233700619.png

... Been no sweat with the no fap, just gotta monitor what's on the screen.
Been drinking nothing but water but I really want to get some alcohol. I may sub junk food for alcohol bc I'm too bored. When I drink solo I get motivation to do things around the house that I have no energy to do ordinarily. And music sounds better.

Y'all need to stop procrastinating and get on your purpose. High value men don't give a damn about no fap they too busy looking at the next deal they gonna close. Stop putting so much emphasis on a natural human activity your destined to fail

1599233700619.png

My guy AMS

I’m in a tough situation right now. Got a newborn so my girl is breastfeeding and she is sexy as ****. I be ready to attack when she’s feeding :smh: No yambs for 6 weeks and no fap got me on the struggle bus rn.

Back
Top Bottom