No thread on El Salvador and Guatemala Earthquake?

[h1]Strong earthquake rocks El Salvador, Guatemala; no immediate reports of injuries, damage[/h1]
By Associated Press
12:15 p.m. EST, January 18, 2010

GUATEMALA CITY (AP) - A strong earthquake has rocked Guatemala and parts of El Salvador, but no there were no immediate reports of injuries or damage in either country.

The U.S. Geological Survey says the quake had a preliminary magnitude of 6.0.

The USGS says it hit Monday morning about 60 miles (97 kilometers) southwest of Guatemala City, where it was felt by many residents. There were reports of shaking in the Guatemalan countryside and in El Salvador as well.

Civil protection officials in the two countries says so far there are no reports of injuries or damage, but authorities are still checking.

i see no thread j/w
eyes.gif

I told my boy about it this morning and he aint even know, but its a good thing there are no major reports of serious deaths

Originally Posted by W1LL 1 Am

[h1]Strong earthquake rocks El Salvador, Guatemala; no immediate reports of injuries, damage[/h1]

I'm happy it wasn't bad but there are earthquakes every day, no need to broadcast it unless it's a big deal.

200,000 people in Haiti dead compared to no immediate reports of injuries. Before the ground stopped shaking in Haiti we knew it was going to be fatal.

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

Are you just trolling?

Joking?

I don't understand.

nerd.gif

why do you say that, im glad this was nothing compared to Haiti. but why you hating. i was j/w
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom