No way im the only one that thinks American Gangster could be Jay's 3rd best album.

Originally Posted by htownhooper31

4th, right behind The Black Album
Couldn't have said it any better.
pimp.gif

I don't know if I agree, but your not far from the truth. AG is easily one of Jays best albums IMO. And don't come with that 'You must be a newJay-Z fan' %$%%%!!$.

Originally Posted by Ryanbbn1

we all know Reasonable Doubt and Blueprint are top 2. but jayz story telling and wordplay are just phenominal on the whole album.

1. Reasonable Doubt
2. The Blueprint
3. AG or Black Album
4. AG or Black Album

basically! AG & TBA are a toss up....i co-sign this top 4 order

LOL @ the guy who had bp3 in his top 4 LMFAO.... BP3 had as many good songs as KC and imo on the same level. I dont think he should of named this album bp3 cuzit disrespected the bp series. DOA which wasnt even a hot song but u make a entire beyond commerical album? ok....... AG is in the top 4 and the bp3 is thelast roc la and vol 2 and 3 are better than bp3

hell yea you are...

that album was overall just plain garbage, cant believe some of yall praise that....

what makes bp3 so good??? like what is so stand outtish about it??? most of the album sounds like deleted tracks off other albums.

Originally Posted by EastCoastPapi

what makes bp3 so good??? like what is so stand outtish about it??? most of the album sounds like deleted tracks off other albums.

well I guess you would have to have hov's pee pee in your mouth to understand why these dudes are so hyped

its better than The Blue Print for damn sure
laugh.gif

Reasonable Doubt = Volume 1
The Black Album
American Gangster
Blueprint 2
Blueprint
Blueprint 3
Volume 3
Dynasty
Volume 2
Kingdom Come

How Blueprint could be any lower than number 2 on any of your lists blows my mind. Anyway AG is top 3 for me too.
1. BP
2. RD
3. AG

Seymore man, we went through this already...man we just on two different planes when it comes to the BP

Back
Top Bottom