NOAH Clothing

Line wasn't bad at all. They just never had a line so they legit let like 20 ppl in at once lmao. One worker was like yeaaaaaaaa next time we should do 5 st a time. Stock is plenty. Way more items available than on web shop also. Also cop the human rights stickers for charity

Damn, a (mini?) lineup at Noah? They're definitely gaining steam, and rightfully so. I think a lot of 'Preme dudes are starting to cross over like someone else said.

Also, for those in the area, the store has way more stock than online. Your best bet is to always just pop in the store if you can.

It's funny bc I always thought the price point and the ethos would deter younger kids. But there were two teens in there asking if you had to be 18 to buy a zippo.

speedy shipping

Attachments

• IMG_4204.JPG
    IMG_4204.JPG
    918.4 KB · Views: 10
Bought a bunch of stuff from the sample sale in July, can't wait to start rocking some of this stuff once the weather really cools off.

man their mailing list always be saying they update their web shop but when I go theres nothing new until like 1 hour later...

annoying.

new items went up before the actual email today what u talking bout?

why isnt it showing up? even if it sold out they leave it up usually?

edit*

just saw it...

why would they put their latest release at the bottom of the page.. :stoneface:

was at the top of the page for me when i hit all lol

I want that Grace hoodie but i gotta chill. NOAH is opening a store in tokyo... will check it out when im out there later this year.

Back
Top Bottom