NOAH Clothing

copped the Black logo tee. they were sitting for a little bit. but as of now looks like mostly everything is sold out

meh nothing worth getting for me. i'll wait for f/w 18.
Only thing for me is the ls white tee from the Frog collab. Its $32 on discount but then you have to add $12 for shipping smh.

Speaking of f/w18, when does that normally start? I live on Florida so I try to limit the amount of hoodies I buy. Went Kith the last few years but really want that white core logo Noah hoodie this year. I assume they make those every year?

Only thing for me is the ls white tee from the Frog collab. Its $32 on discount but then you have to add $12 for shipping smh.

Speaking of f/w18, when does that normally start? I live on Florida so I try to limit the amount of hoodies I buy. Went Kith the last few years but really want that white core logo Noah hoodie this year. I assume they make those every year?

around the same time as supreme so prob in a couple weeks. yea, the trend is they make the core logo hoodies every f/w.
fun fact, the owner of noah used to be the creative director of supreme.. hence why theres a lot of similarities between the brand (drop day being Thursday, core hoodies = box logo hoodies, etc)

around the same time as supreme so prob in a couple weeks. yea, the trend is they make the core logo hoodies every f/w.
fun fact, the owner of noah used to be the creative director of supreme.. hence why theres a lot of similarities between the brand (drop day being Thursday, core hoodies = box logo hoodies, etc)
I think most people on here knew that already and are buying into the brand.
I knew it, not sure where I read it. I don't own any Supreme. I'm a bigger dude so need XXL and Supreme discriminates against us big boys. I'm not a huge fashion guy at all, more sneakers/shorts/ tee shirt guy. I've bought a ton of Kith shirts over the last couple years but JPS JPS ragged me for a while to give Noah a shot and I like them so far.

6D3CDAC6-FE72-477D-88C3-A51444185B9E.jpeg

London cookout exclusive

Frog collab and other stuff just restocked. I grabbed three tees for $92 after the 40% discount code!

Last edited:
I’m loving the yellow coat, turtle neck sweater and straight edge rugby and yea that’s what I wanted to know anyone stop by in store ? I might plan to go during the weekend. Need more core logo hoodies for fall I bugged out last season copped every tonal core logo except for orange and re upped on the og colored ones wondering if there’s any new colors they coming out with

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom