NOAH Clothing

If you look at the front of the barren logo, there's a small jolly roger logo on the corner of the kangaroo

edit: maybe it's just me but after watching dat gif I feel like I'd lose my one key on that leather whale so easily :lol:

Last edited:
Checked out dsm at like 2;10 and I missed everything good, luckily Noah sends us emails. Jumped on that green tee, should’ve grabbed a white also.

noah-hoodie-1.jpg

Noah-Hoodie-Men-Women-1-1-High-Quality-100-Cotton-Casual-Fashion-Nyc-Wing-Classic-Noah.jpg_640x640.jpg

Does NOAH still make this style hoodie? I seen the skull and bones online, but I like these

They still do and I’m pretty sure we’d get some they even appreared in the lookbook. Does anyone know if there’s still any jolly Rogers in store ?

Jolly Roger hoodie would be dope.

Noah's hoodie designs have been pretty dope this season.

-Drew

Might be just jumping to conclusions but Adrianne ho just posted a story of her rocking a new Noah core logo hoody but like zebra striped maybe it’ll release online tomorrow ?

Attachments

• 6F04EBEE-7EAC-4775-BFB0-957C4E2B48A9.png
    6F04EBEE-7EAC-4775-BFB0-957C4E2B48A9.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 29
Might be just jumping to conclusions but Adrianne ho just posted a story of her rocking a new Noah core logo hoody but like zebra striped maybe it’ll release online tomorrow ?

Looks dope but nothing I would wear

New items loaded. There's a hoodie but not core logo so pass for me. I'm getting tired of waiting and I need a hoodie soon so I'll probably just buy a kith one again.

Damn still no core logo but doesn’t instore usually drop things before hand even before they drop online ? I remember purchasing instore the core logo last fall weeks before it dropped online

Back
Top Bottom