NOAH Clothing

I support the statement but I personally don't like wearing my political views on shirts. Too many weirdos out there that I'm not trying to get into a discussion with so I just keep my views to myself on a daily basis. Props to anyone that's willing to deal with that **** though.

Snagged the Mueller tee, like the politics, ambivalent about the tee but I support the cause.

Bro, I don't know if you're in NY, but they had the striped straight edge rugbys when I went to the store yesterday.

-Drew
good loos uncle! im actually from NJ but my weekend starts Thursday so i may hop into da city if its not over 100 deg again

Went to the store over the weekend. That stripped wing rugby is absolutely quality.

I wish the pocket tee was embroided as well rather than printed. Would've copped.

Went to the store over the weekend. That stripped wing rugby is absolutely quality.

I wish the pocket tee was embroided as well rather than printed. Would've copped.
why yall not hittin yall boi up w da live updates smh

Would've loved the pocket tee to be embroidered as well. Still ended up copping all the colors though. They're pretty nice.

why yall not hittin yall boi up w da live updates smh

I got you, fam. :nthat:

-Drew

Reactions: JPS
I have worn my black core logo hat almost every day for two years straight
image.jpg

the rugby looks so much better in person (black/ash) but for 170, thats a no more be dawg

thanks boys!!!!

too expensive the rugby is.

hopefully it reaches sale.

i remember kicking myself for passing on their straight edge szn 1

no im not straight edge. yes im hypocrite

Newer stuff @Union

https://store.unionlosangeles.com/collections/noah/

-------------
Shipping is killer tho

Thanks for posting this. Got 2 of the Jolly Roger LS so got free shipping for spending over $100. cant complain with that!

If anyone is on the fence with that Botanical Long Sleeve (Union calls it Tribal) I highly recommend grabbing it- I got it in yesterday and the print is beautiful. Ended up copping a second as I may need the XL soon.

thanks boys!!!!

too expensive the rugby is.

hopefully it reaches sale.

i remember kicking myself for passing on their straight edge szn 1

no im not straight edge. yes im hypocrite

Yup, same here. I was still on the fence with Noah at the time. Ended up copping some baggy pleated pants over the navy straight edge hoodie and that was a dumb decision lol

Scooped up that fire botanical crewneck, tonal core logo in eggplant, and that heather grey beanie (needed black though). :nthat:

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom