NOAH Clothing

I keep missing out on the mustard pocket tee and the grey jolly roger long sleeve in Large though. :ohwell:

My Noah heads mind to @ me or PM me if you guys happen to see one?

Repped @solefx for that link. :nthat:

Truly appreciate it guys.

-Drew

I keep missing out on the mustard pocket tee and the grey jolly roger long sleeve in Large though. :ohwell:

My Noah heads mind to @ me or PM me if you guys happen to see one?

Repped @solefx for that link. :nthat:

Truly appreciate it guys.

-Drew
ill hit u up fambs

Mueller tees arrived and they're huge. Would have needed an XS, which only dropped on Undefeated, I think.

5C7368C1-0DEF-4E75-94D1-2574BE995DC1.jpeg

Man Noah is awesome. I had no clue this is a thing. Going to let the fat boy in me indulge and not even feel bad.

https://tonyschocolonely.com/us/en/chocoshop/products/big-bars

JPS JPS go get us some free chocolate fam. I'll order us some off the site.

Tony’s Chocolonely is trying to change this. You can read more about slavery in the chocolate business here and learn how to help change this industry through your purchases with them. When we see a company trying to change an industry from within, we always want to support them in any way possible. Luckily, the people at Tony's Chocolonely were gracious enough to let us play with the graphics and packaging for one of their chocolate bars to help spread the word about this modern day slavery in their industry. We have some of these specially designed bars available for free at our New York flagship while supplies last, however we'd encourage you to buy something directly from them to help Tony’s break the chains of slavery in the coco industry.

Man Noah is awesome. I had no clue this is a thing. Going to let the fat boy in me indulge and not even feel bad.

https://tonyschocolonely.com/us/en/chocoshop/products/big-bars

JPS JPS go get us some free chocolate fam. I'll order us some off the site.

Tony’s Chocolonely is trying to change this. You can read more about slavery in the chocolate business here and learn how to help change this industry through your purchases with them. When we see a company trying to change an industry from within, we always want to support them in any way possible. Luckily, the people at Tony's Chocolonely were gracious enough to let us play with the graphics and packaging for one of their chocolate bars to help spread the word about this modern day slavery in their industry. We have some of these specially designed bars available for free at our New York flagship while supplies last, however we'd encourage you to buy something directly from them to help Tony’s break the chains of slavery in the coco industry.
wow thats so dope. ill see if i can stop by. been super hectic at the office

Got the pale pink core logo. The other stuff is nice, just cant justify getting anything else.

couple seasons ago for fw they once released a super thick logo hoodie. same design but the material they used was like extra thick and cost a lot more..

hope they release those again

I really liked the blue tee but went white bc I liked it so much in their pics. I've just copped a lot of white tees lately. They go with anything though so it's cool.

Back
Top Bottom