NOAH Clothing

Meh, couldn't bring myself to cop the Jolly Rangers. They're cool, but I stay with my regular old Vans throughout the year.

Went ahead and got the Jolly Rogers, I've been meaning to get a new pair of Sk8 Hi's to beat so these should fill that perfectly.

If those are the l/s from ssense anyone know how they’ll fit I’ve only copped the hoodies in an L and they’ve fit me fine just the tees I’ve bought haven’t

If those are the l/s from ssense anyone know how they’ll fit I’ve only copped the hoodies in an L and they’ve fit me fine just the tees I’ve bought haven’t

Jolly Roger l/s were pretty tts for me.

Hope that helps.

-Drew

im a medium and the large is a tad looser ...medium L/S have been pretty snug ..im 5'10 185...in shape.

Last edited:
pics when you get em in next week fam

Threw the black laces in and snapped a quick phone pic- I'm pleased with them, exactly what I was expecting.

View media item 2491901
I picked up the black and orange Jolly Roger LS from Union LA a couple weeks back. Wasn't sure on sizing (I'm 6'5" 205 lb) so got L and XL. Both fit me pretty well with the L being more fitted obviously but, I prefer the XL as it has more length without being a boxy fit, which I run into with Supreme LS shirts

Threw the black laces in and snapped a quick phone pic- I'm pleased with them, exactly what I was expecting.

View media item 2491901
I picked up the black and orange Jolly Roger LS from Union LA a couple weeks back. Wasn't sure on sizing (I'm 6'5" 205 lb) so got L and XL. Both fit me pretty well with the L being more fitted obviously but, I prefer the XL as it has more length without being a boxy fit, which I run into with Supreme LS shirts

unable to view the pic, but I'm glad you're liking em

im a medium and the large is a tad smaller ...medium L/S have been pretty snug ..im 5'10 185...in shape.
that's weird. I usually go with a Medium for the pocket tees and they fit well even after a round in the dryer.
5'9 178

unable to view the pic, but I'm glad you're liking em

My bad, should be good now.

IMG_E0490.JPG

Back
Top Bottom